Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My name is brady I work at a haunt called sloss fright furnace. i also make masks/ latex appliances. im working on props also. Love this place it is very helpful!!

Comment

• Challenging Venue

I am the insane gentleman who thought opening a haunt inside a brand new $65 million dollar stadium last year was a good idea!................with his own money!

Have a spooky day!

Alex

Alex Shead
      Owner/Creative Director
      Alex Shead Studios, Inc.
      d/b/a Spooky Shead Productions
      T: 770-995-6285
      T: 866-348-ALEX
      www.stadiumofscreams.com
      www.spookysheadproductions.com

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function"
      - F. Scott Fitzgerald
      Have a spooky day!

Alex

Alex Shead
      Owner/Producer
      Spooky Shead Productions
      T: 770-995-6285
      T: 866-348-ALEX
      [url]www.terrorinthesquare.com

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function"
      - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

• Name: Dave 'Boragus' Schlund
        Where: N.E. Ohio

Passion: Horror, Music, Haunts, Art, vicious twisted movies and puppies

Experience: Manager of the Haunted Hollow in the early 90's, Founding Member of the Nightmare Society - Bloodview '96-'99. Worked for Monster Makers SPFX Supplies in Cleveland. Original Member of Demons of Darkness with Mike 'Pogo' Hach.

Hi Guys and Ghouls, long time lurker, just recently decided to sign up and post on the forum. Hoping to open a haunt in 2012 and am hoping to network with like-minded haunters.

Feel free to email or message if you'd like to talk shop!
        Happy Halloween!:twisted:
        In the Shadows...We are Legion

Comment

• Hi, I'm Richard, currently working ScreamS Halloween Theme Park outside Waxahachie, Texas.
          I play Captain Cuthbert "Cut-throat" Marooney, dead Pirate Zombie roamer.
          I used to HATE working Halloween, but now I LOVE the ScreamS!

Comment

• Hi. Aaron here

Hi Aaron here from Oblivion Haunted House.. I am one of the five disciples of Oblivion and am honored to be apart of the great team here. I mostly specialize in scenic design and costumes, but can pretty much do whatever needs to be done. I am super excited about this Haunt season! Also for next years transworld!

Aaron Dobberfuhl
            Art Direction and Design
            Oblivion Haunted House

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

• Hello Scott here from Michigan. Have worked at a few Haunts in the past.
              Currently looking for one to call home. Great Forum!

Comment

• A Haunted Living

I am not new to the haunt industry but I am new to it as a business. I've been at it for about 10 years. It all started as a small graveyard and has morphed into a huge graveyard. Doing this for a living was my 13 year old son's idea. I love it. I can't wait to see the fear in their faces, hear their screams and hopefully hear them say "great haunt, we'll be back again".

Comment

• Hello everyone

Hello im Drew, like you im a hallowadict. Im all about old and modern halloween tradition and find great interest in everything from werewolves, vampires, witches, ghost, you name it. But nothing compairs to my passion of the viral infected living dead. After years of making my own props and scenery i adventualy bought a gasmask, NBC suite, and an actual chainsaw and home haunted for a couple years. now im making my own haunted attraction in the front of my very own home. Its planned to be a CDC style evac/quarantine station. Before i didnt have the resouces or the money since im only 16, however i used to work in a good friends haunted attaction that unfortunatly had to end due to there age and his wifes heart issues. So they either gave me or let me borrow there props and equipment and allowed me to carry out the tradition.

Comment

• My name is Brittany. I have worked at Terror By The Creek since I was 11. (10yrs ago) I love every aspect of halloween, and start gearing up for it super early in the yr. I am learning how to do airbrush fx and prosthetics for this yr. If anyone has any advice about airbrushing, please let me know ur tips and tricks...I would greatly appreciate it!! Theres nothing like the smell of fog machines and chainsaw fumes on a brisk October night.

Comment

• Welcome. Good to see more NC haunts represented here...
                      http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                      http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

• Hello

My name is Jima and I started working in haunted houses in 1997 (not to show my age). Luckily the first haunt I worked for was the Night of Fright haunted house in Cincinnati which was a haunt open Summer and Fall seasons. Through the years I have taken breaks from the industry and found myself knee deep in it. I've done a little of everything from acting to owning/partnership/ operating. I met my husband at the Night of Fright haunted house and we have been life long ghouls since then, usually where he goes I go... for now we are just enjoying the fun part of the haunts, acting. Maybe some day we will take on the responsibility again of partnering up for another haunt... but for now we will just let the good times roll.

Comment

• Name: Mike Hargrove

Howdy yall names Mike and I've been the lead operator for Zombie Road- Dead Before Dawn in southern Missouri for 7 years. Started as a Home Haunt and grew from there. Now I produce my Haunted House in a 60x80 wood/metal building. Have a great set of Actors each year. Most are senior Haunters a few newbies. I am very strick when I come to actors. I believe if people pay to get scared they get what they pay for. I do an ALL ZOMBIE attraction. No Michael Myers, Jason or such. I've started revamping the Haunt this year and believe it will probably be the best year yet! I am eager to learn from ones that have been in the business for many years. Want to expand my contacts and talk to more Haunters. Hope everyone has a great haunting season.

Mike W. Hargrove
                          I Do Believe In Spooks, I Do Believe In Spooks, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do Believe In Spooks

Comment

• What’s up everyone, I’m an actor/enthusiast from Minnesota. I am currently without a haunt but looking for one now. I’ve been into haunts and Halloween for years, having volunteered at local productions and having, at some point or another, attended most haunted attractions in the twin cities metro. I attend college full time right now (go gophers!). I am loving the weather here now, getting me into that Halloween mode.

Comment

• Hi names Patrick,

Live in Baltimore, MD...

Been a huge fan of anything and everything horror. Trying my best to start my own haunted house. Have many ideas just not the financial resources to pull this off. Built my first "model" haunted house, now onto my second one. This one will be very close to what i want for the haunted house!

Anything else you would like to know please reply!

Thanks

Comment

• Hey there everyone, my name is John. I'm 20 years old, and live in Ohio. I worked at the prestigious Haunted Schoolhouse/Laboratory last year, in Akron, Ohio. I loved every second of it, and I absolutely love scaring people and everything about Halloween.

I hope to one day, own a haunt of my own...and also hope that it can become something great.

Well, thats about all I can think of for now folks!

Comment

Working...
                                X