This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name:Mark

Just wanted to say hi to everyone here and that i'm hooked on this forum lol. I absolutely love reading about the different haunts and what it takes to build one etc.. My wife and i love to visit haunted attractions and cannot wait till the halloween season gets here.

Mark

Comment

• Toxic Manor Intense Yard Haunted Attractions

Hey Everyone ,
      welcome all new members,

My name is Joshua king. I' am 24 years Old. I have been a Member of HW.com For A While Now. lots of fun, scary and amazing forums on haunt world.com. I' am the owner and operator of branson missouri's Toxic Manor Intense Yard Haunted House Attractions & Joshua's Theatrical Horror & film Special Effects Make-up inc. If you Should Need To contact me All the Links to my sites , email and phone numbers are listed below.

happy haunting

Joshua King owner/ operator
      Toxic Manor Intense yard Haunted House Attractions
      Joshua's Theatrical horror& Film Special Effects Makeup Inc
      Ceo Phone : 1-417-251-1876
      Owner/ operator phone 1-417-593-1502
      Email toxic_manor@yahoo.com
      Website's and url's : www.myspace.com/toxic_manor
      www.wix.com/toxic_manor/toxic_manor
      www.wix.com/toxic_manor/toxic-manor-haunted8
      Toxic Manor Yard Haunted House Attractions
      Jfx House Of Gore Studios Inc.
      sigpic

Comment

• Name: Douglas Parson

I have been doing most all thing about haunting and halloween
        since I was 10 years old. I help desing, build, run, and act in my first
        haunt when I was in 4-H when I was 10.
        I love all things to do with haunting, halloween and horror.

I go by Soul Reaper and am also know as Hauntlord and The Butcher.
        sigpic
        a.k.a. The Butcher
        a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

• Name: Chris Screws
          Haunt: Pinson InSanitarium
          Job: Art Teacher

My business partners and I are revamping a local haunted attraction that has been out of business for two years.
          We are primarily a fundraiser for our local high school.

Looking forward to absorbing everyone's experience!
          www.catacombproductions.com

Comment

• Tabzilla

Hi Everyone! My name is Tabitha and I'm Canadian. I have been a home haunter for ages now. This year the plan is to create a charity haunt in one of our town's older buildings :-) I have been lurking here for 4 years. Glad to finally have a name. Add me on FB Tabitha Kay- please leave me a message identifying you from this site. Thanks ever so much!

Comment

• Introduction

Fairly new to HW, been reading everyone's thoughts and ideas for the past year, have gotten some great info from all of you amazing haunters out there!
              We are from the wee area of Effingham, IL. Basically in the middle of no where. I am a co-owner of an indoor haunt, Night Terrors of Effingham. Oct 2010 was our first year. We are looking to get bigger and better as the years come and I am very excited to network with everyone to help us achieve our goals.
              We'll be attending Transworld and Insane Shane looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

Thanks so much for doing this, the help and support on this site is awesome!!

Stephanie Foster
              www.nightterrorsofeffingham.com
              hfproductions2010@yahoo.com

Comment

• Hello to all,

My name is Ray, aka Dr. U.R. Dead, aka Doc. I am an operations and casting director for Slaughtered At Sundown in Armada, MI.
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• hello everybody

hello
                  Iam Juan G. from toledo ohio
                  after years and years of waiting iam taking the plunge this year. i will be working very hard to put up a pro haunt this year. iam glad to see such a supportive and helpfull board i look foward to meating everyone. thanx for having me aboard.!

Comment

• Greetings, everyone. I'm Dennis, but you may refer to me as 'D' if you would like. Like most others, I'm sure, I've been obsessed with horror and Halloween for the majority of my life. I love the dark side of the holiday (nothing too cute for me). I look forward to getting to know everyone. Thanks.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.cafepress.com/Darksydesigns
                    Wide variety of products, including clothing (from child to adult-sized), jewelry, wall clings, dog items, and much more. Many perfectly-suited for Halloween.

Comment

• Hello fellow haunt lovers,

I'm Willow. Back again after a lengthy absence. I'm here to catch up on what I've been missing and to learn more about haunting. I've got lots of reading to do...

And Dennis, I just looked at your Darksydesigns and how cool is that? I'm hoping to order something soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by WickedWillow View Post
                        Hello fellow haunt lovers,

I'm Willow. Back again after a lengthy absence. I'm here to catch up on what I've been missing and to learn more about haunting. I've got lots of reading to do...

And Dennis, I just looked at your Darksydesigns and how cool is that? I'm hoping to order something soon.
                        Greetings, Willow. You can never know too much about haunting, I'd think

Glad to hear that you like my store. Thank you very much
                        sigpic
                        Wide variety of products, including clothing (from child to adult-sized), jewelry, wall clings, dog items, and much more. Many perfectly-suited for Halloween.

Comment

• Introduce Yourself

Corey Trahan, owner of Nightmare on 19th Street, a multi-attraction Halloween theme park out of Lubbock, TX. Happy to be here.

Comment

• Nice to meet you, Corey. Enjoy yourself here
                            sigpic

Comment

• Hey everyone! I'm Jon.

I'm a musician (industrial music, mostly). I've been involved in the haunted attraction industry since 2000. I currently compose soundtracks for haunted attractions around the world. My most recent soundtrack was The Queen Mary's Dark Harbor in Long Beach, California this past October. I've also appeared in a few major artists' music videos like Combichrist and Winds Of Plague. On top of all that, I'm a monster at Knott's Scary Farm in Buena Park, California every October.

www.JonAutopsy.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauntcast View Post
                                I'm Chris Baker the G-Host of Hauntcast - Radio for Haunters and Halloween Fanatics. What, you've never heard of Hauntcast? That is probably because I've been promoting it mostly to home haunters for the past 2 years. Most of my interviews have been with home haunters such as Chris & Jeff Davis, Brent Ross and Steve Hickman, but I've also interviewed pro haunters Jim Weilock, Bruce Stanton and this month I feature an interview with Randy Bates of the Bates Motel and Pennhurst Asylum. We have many great segments that you should enjoy.
                                Give the show a listen at Hauntcast.net

I'm also, a veteran home/yard haunter. My haunt is the Village Mire.com which is mostly animatronic and static props. I plan on adding a walk through next year and incorporating more actors. Over the next 3 years I plan on learning all aspects of the haunted attraction industry and eventually opening a pro haunt of my own. I hope to learn a lot from you all.

Stay scary,

Chris

So I have the hauntcast droid app, and yesterday a new show alert went off, which I've never heard before because my phone is on silent like 99% of the time, and scared the sh!t out of me. I was alone and my phone was sitting in a weird place [and i didnt know the volume was on.] hahah

Figured you'd appreciate knowing you scared someone without trying :]

Comment

Working...
                                X