X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Sharonda Fudge
    Where: Columbus, Oh / Minot, ND

I'm a fine art student finishing up my second degree in painting. I've always had a love of Halloween ever since I can remember. I've recently become a member of HAA and am looking forward to making connections with people who make this industry what it is, namely all of you!

Comment

• Hey Hey! I'm Richard and I'm from Tampa, FL. I don't own a Haunt but LOVE the industry. You Haunters are awesome! So glad to be able to post now!

Comment

• Hey Hey! I'm a Cookie from Detroit! Been posting here for a while but never actually introduced myself! You haunters rule! So happy to be back!

Comment

• Hey all

….haven’t posted on the forum yet thought this might be a good place to start. My name is Cliff Talley, Business teacher by day Haunt owner by night. We, meaning my boys, daughter and wife own Butchers Hollow, we are south of St Louse about an hour, just outside of Farmington. We are opening new Haunt in Cape this fall. So wish us well, it will be our first big indoor project.

Comment

• terrifying!
            Last edited by The Terrifying Square; 06-30-2013, 05:30 PM.
            http://www.marykatebukowski.com

Comment

• Hello boys and girls, Im dippy. Im just your average twisted carnival clown always up to know good .

But really name is Ken. I have been creeping this site for a while now and figured its time for me to start posting. This october will be my 6th year in the industry and im really looking forward to it.

Although im just an actor at the moment I am looking at possibly operating my own attraction in the next few years. But I am currently still the research steps right now so i'm hoping I can learn some things from this site and all you experts.

Some of the roles I have held.

2007 Corny Confusion Haunted corn maze - The Butcher
              2008 Ghost Lake (Conneaut Lake Park) - Preopening construction crew/ Clown Town Mayor (Team Leader)
              2009 Ghost Lake - Jeepers Creepers Corn Maze - Preopening construction crew / Various positions
              2010 The Asylum (Cedar Point) - Inmate
              2011 Ghoul Mansion (Sharon Pa) - Dippy the Clown
              Ken Jones

Comment

• Hello from The Keep

Hello, they call me the Sea Critter, I am the lead artist at hallowskeepcreations.com a full service prop creation company. I, along with my spouse who is also an award winning artist, and our business partner make up the Hallows Keep Creations Team. Our services include but are not limited to, professional: design, sculpting, mold making, painting, proto-typing, custom creations, and UV black light painting.

I have been working on haunts for over 30 years and been a professional special FX / MUFX artist for over 10 years. I have worked on many Oscar nominated films and Emmy award winning TV shows. We offer many Halloween products and movie props, currently heavy into nautical / pirate themes but we can create anything you like from simple props to advanced animatronics. Please check us out. Email us if you would like something custom created.

www.hallowskeepcreations.com

We have extensive photo galleries on our web site for you to enjoy. Here are a few of photos of our recent creations...

Zombie Mermaid sculpted in WED clay, molded, casted and painted. Latex with soft foam backing, about 6ft tall

Zombie life sized bust: Sculpted in WED, molded, casted and painted. Latex soft foam filled with attached hair:

Over 4ft long moray eel: sculpted in WED, molded, casted and painted. Latex and soft foam filled

Life sized mutant parasitic twin baby Quatoe movie replica prop latex soft foam filled prop / costume: sculpted, molded, casted, painted with attached hair:

Official Web Site:
                www.hallowskeepcreations.com

Official Email Address:
                info@hallowskeepcreations.com

Official Facebook Page: please 'like' us...
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hallow...53401494744276

Personal Facebook page:
                http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002374397034

Comment

• Searching for an old sideshow amusement attraction

Hi,
                  My name is Dave, I am looking for an old amusement park sideshow attraction, I saw it when I was 14 which was 24 years ago in Dublin Ireland at the xmas indoor traveling amusement park. it was a man changing into a werewolf attraction which was absolutely brilliant, I have searched all over the internet for this attraction from what I can remember it was presented by a Dutch company as the people running it were all Dutch. I am looking for one as I would like to buy one, if anybody knows if this attraction or has any information it would be greatly appreciated, you can email me at Dave.Gregan37@gmail.com.

Cheers
                  Dave
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• Howdy everyone,

I'm Cody and I've been working in the Haunt Industry as an actor, manager, set builder, costumer, you name it I've probably done it or at least attempted to do it. I've had the honor of guest acting for a night at Disturbia as well and I just have to say it was awesome, and that Shane has built an amazing place. I've also been fortunate enough to see The Darkness and Lemp as well. I'm working on starting up a small, low volume, high quality mask company aimed at serious actors and smaller and growing haunts that can't quite afford silicone or the more expensive masks from bigger companies, but still want quality masks in their show. I've been a "masked" actor for my entire career, so I know comfort, durability and detail are going to be the keys to get a good product out to the Haunters. Anyway, glad to be here and ready to learn everything I can from yall!

Comment

• My name is Frank. I'm 30 year's old from Livingston, IL. It's about 25 minutes from St.Louis Mo. Edwardsville is my area. I run a home haunt called Lurking in the dark™ . I hope to one day either have my own pro haunt or work for a pro haunt doing builds,art acting whatever, just have my career be in the haunt business. I'm a Halloween freak and my year around hobby is working on things here and there for my home haunt. I look forward to getting to know all you wonderful likeminded people!
                      OWNER/OPERATOR OF LURKING IN THE DARK ™ HOME HAUNT.

Comment

• name : Joshua King
                        where:Bolivar, Mo

hey guys and gals i have been a member of Hw for a few years i believe since 2008 so ruffly 4 years. i also own and run just a yard haunted house that happends too cost way way too much becuase i dont have very many resources and lots of knowlage on how too run one lol but now i have been doing this for almost 5 years so i am hoping too spend several more years on here so that i can get things started and hopefully i can open a commerical haunted house. i also just opened a makeup company for the special effects makeup that i do i have been doing this for just about 3 years. well good meeting all of you and have a frightful year.

Joshua King
                        toxic manor haunted house
                        www.wix.com/toxic_manor/toxic_manor
                        www.wix.com/toxic_manor/toxic-manor-haunted8
                        Toxic Manor Yard Haunted House Attractions
                        Jfx House Of Gore Studios Inc.
                        sigpic

Comment

• hello

Just realized i didnt put this in the right spot.
                          Hi all finally started a hauntworld account up.I think alot of you already know us but people who dont check out our website and facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBrothersRichFX

http://thebrothersrichfx.com/

The Brothers Rich F/X is happy to present a variety of quality Props, Masks, Shirts, and our very own custom Blood Cannon. We also specialize in custom work for films, stage, and music videos. Professionally serving the F/X and Halloween Haunt Industry since 2005. Helping our client's dreams become a reality, The Brothers Rich F/X.

The Brothers Rich F/X can create the perfect piece for any purpose, including:

* Life Casting/ Pregnancy Casting
                          * Latex, Silicone, Urethane Foam, Fiberglass Casting
                          * Mold Making
                          * Sculpting
                          * Pneumatics
                          * F/X Makeup
                          * Custom Prosthetic
                          * Haunted House Design & Construction
                          * Make-up Classes
                          * Lectures on FX, mold making, and casting
                          * Restoration
                          * Theatrical Dentures
                          Attached Files

Comment

• RFsystems

My name is Jo Foster. I've had many a different jobs in my life such as: a clown, magician, audio/video/lighting technician, carpenter, mechanic, IT manager and more. I used to setup, evaluate and design sound systems for churches, skating rinks and night clubs. I've also designed and installed a few video projection systems. I'm more than happy to help out anyone who might need some help in these areas.

Been haunting is some fashion since the mid 70's and have been with the same haunt now going on 10 years.
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• Originally posted by rfsystems View Post
                              My name is Jo Foster. I've had many a different jobs in my life such as: a clown, magician, audio/video/lighting technician, carpenter, mechanic, IT manager and more. I used to setup, evaluate and design sound systems for churches, skating rinks and night clubs. I've also designed and installed a few video projection systems. I'm more than happy to help out anyone who might need some help in these areas.

Been haunting is some fashion since the mid 70's and have been with the same haunt now going on 10 years.
                              Welcome aboard! Your expertise will be very useful and very valued here! Particularly if you have experience with the 70 Volt Sound System.

C.

Comment

• First Year Haunt for 2 Newbs

My partner and I are starting a brand new haunt this year, and this will be the first haunt that either of us has ran. We are going with a "Haunted Village" theme and will have three different attractions plus a "novelty". We will have a trail, a house, a chain-link fence maze, and a "zombie shoot". I am 27 and my partner is 60. My background is that I have attended more haunts than I can count, and I am in charge of designing the scares and making sure people are entertained, along with handling the finances of the haunt. My partner has over 20 years experience in running his own tradeshow business, and he will be in charge of physically building the haunt and marketing the haunt.

We have had a lot of fun so far in designing the haunt and selecting out themes and props. We even hired Leonard Pickel to come out for a day and talk to us. Our goal is to be the #1 haunt in the area, but not becoming a "Mega-Haunt". Our number one goal is to entertain people and keep them coming back every year and telling their friends about us.

We would love any advice that you experienced haunters have to offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X