X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name - BrianHalm
    Owner Of MALICIOUS STUDIOS

Interests - quiet walks on the beach, horseback riding, candle light dinners, hunting, fishing, looking for that special somone for laughter and memories...LMfao....Live for Love lover for life... I'm a lover of all fuzzy and warm things in life...

My favorite color is bloody red with a touch of grey brain matter.

yeah... lmfao RAWK !!!

www.maliciousstudios.com website to be unleashed SOON.....
    Last edited by maliciousstudios; 08-15-2008, 04:55 AM.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

• Hi, Malicious Nice to have you!
      Sarah Meier
      Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
      "Words they remember you by"

Comment

• Howdy!

I reckon I should introduce myself! My name is Chris Riley, I'm a home/yard haunter in SE California and Halloween addict. I love ghost stories, horror movies, books, magazines and stuff like that. I'm into sci-fi things, ya know? It's good entertainment! (I'm a skeptic thought!)

I look forward to getting know y'all better!
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• Halloween,

How did you get that website? You must have bought it more than 20 years ago!

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnc View Post
            Halloween,

How did you get that website? You must have bought it more than 20 years ago!

Ha haha! I've had my website since 1994. Thanks for asking.
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• New to the forum

Hey everyone,
              I am Craig Henrickson. I serve as sort of the technical director/designer of a small charity haunt in Sun Prairie, WI called Sun Prairie's Most Haunted. This is our third year in business, but I have worked with and designed charity haunts for about 10 years. I decided to join the forum to keep up to date on what is going on in the industry. I like to hear what others are doing to put on a good show and how the response from the audience/customers has been.
              We don't have a permanent location, so every year I get to start from nothing which can be a benefit and a curse. The ideas still flow, but putting the walls up year after year can really be a drag. We are very fortunate to get all of our very small budget from local donors, free printing of marketing and tickets, free t-shirts for all our volunteers, and free food to feed all of our scaracters.
              All in all, its a pretty good situation and I look forward to building this haunt bigger and better year after year.

Comment

• That is (and was) an imposter. I am in Florida, I do enjoy ghost stories, Halloween (of course).

I don't think I've ever said "Howdy" although that was pretty funny. ;-)

[If you need to verify it, please feel free to email me on Halloween.com and I will reply there.]

I think it is all resolved and all fine. ;-)

Originally posted by HalloweenCom View Post
                Howdy!

I reckon I should introduce myself! My name is Chris Riley, I'm a home/yard haunter in SE California and Halloween addict. I love ghost stories, horror movies, books, magazines and stuff like that. I'm into sci-fi things, ya know? It's good entertainment! (I'm a skeptic thought!)

I look forward to getting know y'all better!
                Last edited by ChrisRiley; 08-21-2008, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Hello everybody , sorry for my english , well im new in the haunted bussines, i will start a haunted attracttion here in mexico , but its a really hard for me because in mexico its different all , and begining this proyect its like a create a song jejeje for me = very complicated , but no imposible , well i have the place, im start to design and i hope to start in the next week , This is my profile
                  YEARS: 30
                  NO MARRIED
                  MEXICAN GUY
                  MARKETING AND COMUNICATION

see you

Comment

• Welcome EMBRUJADA! Let us know how things are going. I am in the U.S. but only a few miles north of the border. I know the Mexican culture and beliefs are different than many of those here so it will be interesting to see what you come up with. Good luck!

Comment

• BestHaunter,

Shawnc often does the welcoming to new members but doesn't appear to be around now, so I hope you enjoy your stay here, limited as it may be.
                      Last edited by FearSeeker; 09-05-2008, 12:36 AM.
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• Hello from H.A.C.K.

Hello everyone!
                        My name is Jeffrey and I have been doing a home haunt for almost 10 years now. Last year I had the idea of and the wanting to meet other home haunters. So this year I started H.A.C.K. Halloween Amateurs of Colorado Klub. We are now up to 15 members throughout colorado and more joining every day!

We will help eachother with ideas, product, whatever it takes to make Halloween a great time for all. So far the " Klub" has been great, we have met some really cool people, some PROs even and even they shared ideas and old props with us!

In seeing this website, I thought it would be a great way to reach out to more people out there that love to scare

Jeffrey
                        President of H.A.C.K.

Comment

• Home haunter and make up fx

We like to home haunt. I like to do make up fx and my kids (11 and 8) are a bit twisted. We're in WNY. I'm hoping to start up the first WNY Zombie Walk (for charity possibly - depending on the legalities of it all). There's a special place in my head for zombies.

I'm learning quite a bit more from the pictures and prop discussions. It's helpful to hear about the big game haunts too.
                          Last edited by BrainDonor13; 09-05-2008, 08:17 AM.
                          ~"Who died and made you f*cking king of the zombies?"

~"Bill, get your own funeral. Timmy and I are going zombie."

Comment

• Sponsorship Opportunity!

HI! I am Carrie Sheerin, a new member of HauntWorld and I have a special offer for all you haunters out there!

I own and operate one of the largest Halloween websites on the internet. HalloweenMart has been online for 15 years and carries the largest selection of costumes, masks, props and decorations for Halloween.

If you put a link or banner to HalloweenMart on your site, I will give you 25% OFF any purchase you need to make for your own haunt AND will pay you a 10% commission for any sale that your link generates.

It's quick and easy to get set up so let me know if you are interested.

I can be reached at carrie@halloweenmart.com. Please put HAUNT PARTNER in the subject line.

Thanks!!

Comment

• Hi I'm Ray Kessinger,

I have been involved with SPFX makeup for about 20 yrs. by far no pro, but always willing to learn more. About 5 years ago I started doing more prop building to decorate the yead, and house. I then got involved with a local haunt to learn more. The haunt was Baron Von Goolo's Museum of Horrors in Portland, OR.

Since then I have really enjoyed being involved with a haunt. Then BVG moved to bigger venue and is now called FRIGHTTOWN which features 3 haunts, which one is still BVGMoH.

I am now to the point where I and a friend seem to be wanting to do our own thing now. To branch off. We got into the BVG to learn, but ended up doing more teaching and being the core builders than they had in the past. I guess thats decent, when all of them are volunteers.

So I or we, would like to learn more by reading posts from the top haunters in the USA. We're starting small, but have bigger plans and hopefully can expand on it next year....well to be more positive....We WILL expand next year.

Thanks,
                              Ray K.

Comment

• Name: Jeff Thorstad

Work in a haunt, love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X