WTB : SPFX or CFX CLOWN Silicone Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB : SPFX or CFX CLOWN Silicone Mask

I am looking to buy a silicone mask either made by SPFX or CFX (or a similar company). I am only interested in a clown version of these masks. There are a few clown options offered between these 2 companies, so if you have 1 of them and you wanna sell, drop me a line at 615-9seven3-4929.
    Last edited by Woo25; 02-29-2012, 03:05 AM.

dont do spfx masks

my clown mask was poured quick and shipped out to quick! Came WET STILL

let it dry for a week, put it on noticed hair was falling off and MY HAND went thru the side of the mask, POOR QAULITY

Comment

SPFX is the BEST

I really hate when someone decides to bash a vender but refuses to leave their personal information. I have Never had a problem contacting Rusty whether it be to place a order or to make a custom request on a order already placed. I order maybe a mask a year so I'm not a big budget spender. It was the superior customer service that won me over, I had bought a used spfx mask on ebay and found it to have a large rip when I received it. I called their number and Rusty answered, I explained the problem and he repaired it at NO cost to me. I told Rusty that it was used but he still repaired it free and he paid to ship it back to me.

Dan Augusto
      Owner Tombstone Productions
      Monster Mash Screampark

Comment

Got one. Thanks for the responses.

Comment

mask

I find it hard to believe that your mask came "still wet" Silicone cures within 24 hours. It would be in their shop for much longer than that. Since the waiting time is 4-6 weeks. If you had a problem with an Spfx mask you should have made a phone call. There is also an entire web site devoted to nothing but SPFX masks. They are very good people to deal with. I also find it hard to believe that you would spend $600.00 and up on a mask and have a problem and not call some to complain unless the tear was caused by misuse during putting it on and taking it off or some other misuse.

Comment

Working...
          X