Hand Carved Gothic Walking Canes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand Carved Gothic Walking Canes

I have a source for Hand Carved Gothic Walking Canes. I can get Grim Reapers. Skulls or basically anything you want. I will get prices for anyone interested tomorrow. These are hand made and crafted with the finest detail. Have an icon character that needs a little extra creepy flair pm me if your interested. Pics soon to be posted.
    Thanks,
    Damon
    Damon Carson

chompin at the bit for pics............

Comment

Okay, hoping to get some up by tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the interest.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Ok I got some more info on these cains. Gonna try to post pics tomorrow. Basically they are different sizes, Finishes, some are curved and bent with worm holes and knots ect. Far as the handles I may be able to get them customized with skulls ect. Got to do more checking into. Someone I know is making these and Im selling them. A basic cane with no face carved in it would sell for $25.00. Anything extra will cost a little more. Again Im gonna try to get pics up tomorrow.
        Thanks,
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Alright better late than never. Finally got a pic of one of these canes. Probably will post more pictures later. But here is one of them. Pm me if interested. Or ask questions on this thread.
          Thanks,
          Damon
          Attached Files
          Damon Carson

Comment

Here is a better view of the cane. This alone really adds a creepy look to this costume. Imagine what your icon character would look like holding one of these. Again pm me or ask any questions on this thread.
            Thanks,
            Damon
            Attached Files
            Damon Carson

Comment

info

like the costume, especially the glove hands. where did you get them?

Comment

I got it from Zaggone Studios at Transworld last year. I paid like $45.00 for the whole thing. Quite a deal huh! Not to mention the canes are only $25.00 each. Their not from Zaggone.
                Thanks,
                Damon
                Last edited by damon carson; 11-21-2010, 02:06 AM.
                Damon Carson

Comment

Alright Im wanting to move some of these. I will ship any of these for twenty bucks each. That includes shipping! For one week. Please note canes may vary in size, shape, color ect. I can try to meet some specifics but at this price there pretty much first come first served. This is anywhere from ten to fifteen dollars saving with free shipping. Depending where you live in the U.S.
                  Thanks,
                  Damon
                  Last edited by damon carson; 12-01-2010, 12:35 AM.
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Buy one of each or two or more for special discounts. Pm me for more information.
                    Thanks,
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

Set up for Pay Pal

Just letting everyone know Im set up for Pay Pal. Ive had a few requests for it.
                      Thanks,
                      Damon
                      Damon Carson

Comment

Damon, do you have or can you get a walking stick/staff tall enough for some one to use that is in a stilt costume?
                        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

How tall are you needing? Im sure I can. Just let me know how long of one you would need. And I can get back with you on a price and shipping ect.
                          Thanks,
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

It would have to be a 9' staff (not a cane), that's a long tree branch.lol. Let me know, I may try and make one but like I said thats a long branch.
                            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I pm'd you.
                              Thanks,
                              Damon
                              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                              X