100 Acres Manor HALL OF FAME w/video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Acres Manor HALL OF FAME w/video

WHAT!! are you kidding me; you got future hall of famer Hines Ward getting painted up with about another thousand pounds of BLACK and GOLD - GET OUT OF TOWN!!!!! WHOOOOOOOO get some Steel Curtain baby!!!!

yes, I know it's a little old, and may happen every year, but... I'm a Steelers loyalist since I could walk, it's what I get loud about.

Number 86 says- "Casey, big...scaredest dude on our team" Hines Ward in the corner of the end zone, Touchdown Pittsburgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah We're good like that. Just sayin.. lol

This is the 4th year the Steelers have come out to act for us. There are many who think that we pay a mass sum of money for them to come out, but the reality of it is, 4 years ago the Steelers contacted US and told us that they wanted to come out and act.

Like.. Really? Who were we to say no! It was certainly a very cool thing the first year, then the second.. Who am I kidding, we have 6 time super bowl winner acting at our haunt!?!?!?! It's been amazing every year! Finding costumes for those guys was a slighty chore. Max is a MASSIVE, MASSIVE dude.

That was last years video. I haven't had a chance to compile all of the new video's yet this year. I would say that 98% of the people in line had jersey's on. I changed the front of house music from our normal metal / Jerry Vayne stuff to all of the Steeler's songs. It went over pretty well!

I'll try to get pics and vid's up soon from the event.
    -Brandon Kelm
    Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X