Rubies....ugh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubies....ugh!

Well if your think the Haunted House vendors are bad try the costume vendors. About a week out from closing our store doors and a major part of our order from the show is still sitting on there warehouse floor. Reason.... its on hold until they get a shipping address which they have and have shipped several small products over the last couple months. We have called or emailed everyday for the last month and a half. We got copies of emails from their warehouse asking what to do with the order since its been on their floor for a long time.
    Our rep says he will address it in November. The warehouse says its customer service. Customer service says they will get back to us. They are extremely rude.
    May not sound like a big deal but when half your inventory is not delivered and you have to turn away customers its pretty much going to put us in the hole this season....and on top of that we are returning customers that spend good money.
    Next year even though Morris is higher cost it seems the best option now. I believe that is our only course of action.

Rubies maybe to big for its own good!
    Last edited by tonguesandwich; 10-21-2010, 05:45 PM.

We dropped Rubies last year as the orders were always late or half of what they should have been. After this year I have to drop two haunt vendors.
    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Rubies seems to really be slipping I haven't heard anything good about them in a couple years now...

DA

Comment

Sometimes Prioritys Change?

Earning a foothold in business, being gratefull... becoming bored, too much money too easily, "Aw to heck with them!"
        My Dad used to do business selling and installing a very superior product, but after awhile the owner of the company changed his prioritys to his million dollar art collection and his private jet and alcohol (maybe not in that order?)
        Good-bye! Company,away it evaporated eaten by misguided lack of thinking?
        We little customers never have a clue until it's too late.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I also used to love Rubies Costumes. Seems like they have been slipping over the past few years, as far as costumes and customer service, which is very unfortunate. If they keep up at the rate that they are, becoming increasingly undependable, they are going to end up majorly hurting themselves, or even possibly putting themselves out of business. I'm with the others in thinking that bigger is not always better; that's when many companies seem to go downhill.
          sigpic
          http://www.cafepress.com/Darksydesigns
          Wide variety of products, including clothing (from child to adult-sized), jewelry, wall clings, dog items, and much more. Many perfectly-suited for Halloween.

Comment

Becareful when ordering from Morris as well. I dont know why but everytime we would put in an order they would say it was out of stock at one warehouse and then ship it from another. Thus doubleing the shipping charges and making the order more expensive. It may of been the truth. But it happened on every damn order. Make sure they have it in stock and if they got to ship one item from another warehouse tell them to keep it.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
            X