Iphone app zghost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone app zghost

This press release was emailed to me today. (See below.) When I read it, I became curious...Has anyone downloaded the zGhost IPhone app? http://bit.ly/zGhost2web

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: zGames Augments Reality with zGhost

See Ghosts with zGhost and the Camera of the iPhone

Houston, Texas, October 20, 2010 -- zGames, the mobile game division of Softeq Development Corporation, today announced the release of zGhost, the augmented reality app that lets users see ghosts using their iPhone‟s camera. zGhost is available immediately for $0.99 from Apple‟s App Store.

“Ghosts are perfect for augmented reality. Seeing a ghost hovering in your living room, closet, or basement is scary and fun. I still jump every time I find a ghost!” stated Terry Marshall, Marketing Manager for Softeq. “And with zGhost‟s new „Ghost Yourself‟ feature, you can create ghosts of yourself, your friends, or family, using any photograph.”

With zGhost, the glow of the ghost‟s ectoplasm is detectable and visible via the iPhone‟s camera. You can hunt for ghosts around you or attract a ghost to haunt a particular location. See and find both friendly and freaky ghosts, and some unique to Halloween. The zGhost Radar can help you find them, or listen with headphones to find the locations of ghosts with 3D sound detection.
    Key Features of zGhost include:

 Find and see over 16 different ghosts
     Innovative “Ghost Yourself” feature lets you turn yourself or friends into ghosts
     Take ghost photos and post to Facebook
     Hear ghosts in 3D space using earphones
     Ghosts may try to scare you

http://bit.ly/zGhost2web

About zGames
    zGames is a multi-platform provider of innovative, imaginative and fun mobile applications and games for all ages. zGames is a division of Softeq Development Corporation. zGames creates leading edge mobile applications for the latest mobile platforms, while also showcasing Softeq's technical software capabilities. For more information, visit www.zgames.com.

About Softeq Development Corporation
    Softeq specializes in custom technical software and firmware for embedded and mobile devices. For 15 years, Softeq has provided onshore and offshore software services to the largest names in consumer electronics. For more information, visit www.softeq.com.

Note: iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc.

Terry Marshall
    Marketing Manager, zGames
    Phone: 281-552-5030
    Email: terry.marshall@zgames.com
    Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
    www.HauntWorld.com
    www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
    www.FindHauntedHouses.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
    It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

? This isnt for real. Its just some silly app for fun. No real ghost hunter would use such a thing.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

I don't get it, does it project a little ghost on the wall like a laser pointer? Can I get it to project my face on the wall? That would be cooler. Plus I don't even have a cell phone, let alone a IPhone, so I guess it doesn't really matter if I get it.
      Jared Layman

Comment

Just Yesterday

A professional photographer was showing me how he can fake ghost pics. in a way to leave them untracable by most people, then he demonstrated.
        He made a really scary picture of me. He is to be sending it to me in a week.
        (I know, all pictures of me are scary!)
        The seam in the rocks behind me happened to accent my mouth along with a black "hole" that lined up with my one eye socket..so I look decomposed/dead, what you can see of me as I phantomed-out.
        I will be telling "The World" that this is faked, but tricky looking.
        No B.S, ghost stories here. We are trying to figure this stuff out, B. S. just gets in the way of that process.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X