event tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• event tickets

is their anyone in the industry that you use to make your event tickets?i tried online ticket printing companys but their styles are not very scary.im talking about glossy tickets in color with preferation.not the kind used at fairs

I sent you a PM.
    www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Not trying to hijack this thread, just expand it a bit. Does anyone use a bar-code and scanner system other than the ones provided by online ticket sellers? In other words, does anyone know where to buy such a system?
      If you used one, how did you like it? Advantages? Disadvantages?

Thanks,

Dave
      Lords of Chaos, LLC
      House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

no please do,im trying to learn about tickets for this upcoming yr.the ticket companys online want crazy money,liek a dollar a ticket.they better get their azz out to my haunt with their work boots on for a dollar a ticket

Comment

I could never use a bar-scanner here there are 4 bars just 100 feet away, I'd probably keep getting false readings.
          "What!? We had 35,000 people go through here tonight? In the first 30 minutes!?"
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I know there are some websites out there where u download a free product and it creats barcodes for you. You just type in the number and it spits out the bar code. you can then copy and paste it onto your ticket design. It would take awhile to do 20,000 tickets or whatever you need but it can be done. You then can go to officemax or and office supply store or ebay and buy a barcode scanner and software.

As far as ticket designs go we make our own. Im no pro by any means but i know how to use some design software and have been working with it for years so if you want some free work done PM me!
            Sean De Wane
            ----------------------------------------------
            The De Wane Asylum
            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

This year we are going to try the wristbands with the pull off tabs.
              Guest enters the haunt the ticket taker SLICES THE WRIST Oh my
              I mean the arm band hahahaha..

Comment

I use sticker tickets (just like the ski lodges!) Full of a disclaimer and since they are wearing it, that must mean that they read it! Right?
                We magic-marker across the ticket with times or dates or day of the week, whatever the situation demands. They are ordered in various bright colors, we use different colors for different real busy nights.
                These sticky tickets also become advertising as people collect them, re-stick them to everything.
                I have had quite a few people discover my house from old sticky tickets.
                They plug holes in old car's fenders pretty good.
                They are pretty...
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X