Haunted Overload 2010 photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Overload 2010 photos

The season is going great. I want to thank everyone that made this challenging move a reality. A huge thank you goes out to Tim Dunne and the Fright Kingdom crew for helping us down the home stretch.

Here are a few photos from last night and tonight.

I was also surprised to find out about this MTV thing. Pretty cool, check it out.

http://clutch.mtv.com/2010/10/22/pic...theast-region/

I'm psyched to be located in the woods now. Extremely scary, we even had someone complain tonight and want their money back because they said it was too scary, lol!

Enjoy the photos by Artifact Images and here is how we did it in a few short back breaking months if you missed this one.

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ad.php?t=11600

Have a great rest of the season. I'll post more in November.

Eric

/DSC_4278.jpg[/IMG]

www.hauntedoverload.com

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Eric..........

once again, you have exceded all expectations. these photos are absolutely wonderful, and the detail and quality you put into your projects in such a natural outdoor/wooded environment is just unbelieveable. I'm sure others will agree, you are the KING of the outdoor haunt !! Glad you are having a wonderful season and I'm honored to be the first to comment here on this new post. And for the customer who wants his money back because your attraction was TOO SCARY, well, just tell him he's lucky he got his money's worth for a change! Wishing you and your family and crew only the best for the rest of the Halloween season. Take care! Keep posting those great pictures.

Comment

Eric your pictures and your lighting are some of the best on this site! I wish I could make it to your haunt in person. It really looks phenomenal! Have a spectacular Halloween Season!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Unbelievable!

Eric,

I think you need to open up in the off season, so that all of us haunters can come by and check you out! I am dying to see your haunt. I love your bigger than life creations, and I am glad that your move went well. I know it was a lot of work.

Good luck, and I look forward to seeing updated pictures after the season.
          Take care,
          Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
          Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
          www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Phenomenal work. Enough said.
            I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

Comment

I agree

with danglin you should open in the off season.
              It just BLOWS my mind to see what you have accomplished in a year!
              JUST AMAZING Eric and Crew!
              sigpic
              PEACE, ADAM
              www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Eric...it looks Amazing!!!! I saw the MTV contest and watched your video, awesome job and congrats! You guys deserve it for all the work you do. It's always inspiring!

Comment

Thanks a lot everyone!

Here are a few more. Artifact Images do such an incredible job with the photography. It's really tough for them, I myself and customers are constantly running them over in the haunt. They just keep snapping away during all the commotion. The sound was blaring loud last night and Dan had his head right by the speaker to get a shot.

Enjoy,

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Kickin Azz

Looks incredible Eric!!! Shane and it's that's all I can say! Shane this time!

Tickets to Transworld free, seeing everyone at TransWorld free, having Ben, Eric, The Atrox Guys on my bus in St. Louis.... Priceless!!
                    sigpic

Comment

There's a good eye behind that lens.

Numerous senses are in play with a really outstanding haunt but from a scenic visual aspect Haunted Overlaod is absolutely unmatched. I'm sure the other values are there as well. Makes the outdoor attraction seem more and more worth the weather risk.

A lot can be said for simplicity and material theme.

Comment

Heading to the haunt now. I can't wait to see what they photograph tonight. Here are a few more. I love the way the giant pumpkin guy looks from different angles and distances. You can see it from a lot of different places in the trail. It looks like Godzilla from the bottom of the hill by the Reaper section.

Enjoy,

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

These are great! I love the detail and I love the pics themselves(one of my hobies is photography) I love it all!!!!!
                          *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Here are a few more of the actors. They make the show what it is.

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Working...
                              X