Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

I hope everyone had a safe and successful season. We had perfect weather last night for Halloween and a good turnout as well. Here are few more stunning photos from Artifact Images. I am very lucky to have them photographing my haunt. I love the way they captured that sky and the actors in silhouette. The last one is me with the saw, just before showtime. I love that photo.

See you all at TransWorld.

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

wow. incredible pics.
        sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

One of the Pictures reminds me of the cover of the third halloween movie with no michael myers in it the season of the witch... looks very very cool
          "Hilariously Frightful"

www.trailofterror.com

Comment

I'm going through the hundreds of photos for the wrap party video. Here are a few more.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Wow...

The pics are great!! Good job on the lighting and props. Actors looks good!!

Hope you had a great season!

Peter T
              Fables Studios
              Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
              https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

These pictures look really cool! I would love to see a complete walk thru video of your haunt.
                Could you post a video on you tube? I would like to see it. This year really looked creepy. I love it! Like something out of a spooky fairy tale.
                Thanks,
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

We will post a video when it's finished. It was very creepy this year. Here are a few more.

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

I loved the wood tunnel, that really would have freaked me out because it was so simple but perfectly creepy. Loved it.

No one else has asked, so I'm going to. Is your cage head character made with erector set parts ? When I saw it I have to say I was in awe. I love using the random things that are 100% scary and making them the scariest thing ever. So is that what it was made of ?
                    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
                    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
                    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
                    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Cage head character

Hello darkXmoon, I'm Andy, the character with the cage on his head. The cage is constructed of galvanized hanger strap, a LOT of nuts and bolts, and the sign on the side of the cage is two sandwiched balsa sheets, painted to look metal, and if you look closely, there are bite marks on the sign, where I bit it for authenticity. Hanger strap is available at most hardware stores.
                      Thanks for your question!
                      -Andy

Comment

Working...
                      X