Unit 70 animatronics & T-rex on rails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit 70 animatronics & T-rex on rails

Will get pics up soon...but busy with fall harvest as well as haunt. Will be selling /trading. Unit 70 animated Crawler, Unit 70 animated Creeper, Unit 70 animated Yogoth with added rail system so he actually walks forward about 10 feet. Also a fiberglass T-rex head and neck on rails...mouth movements and forward motion is actor done -not air. This is where you put nephew who doesn't quite cut it some where else. Keep family happy and he is one of stars & tell his mom no body can take a swing at him there as well. Creeper good condition. Crawler has latex tears but no more additional tearing this year occurred during operation...looks very good in dark or with red light on it. Yogoth has some latex tearing as well but same thing..no additional tears this year. prices will be coming with pics in next few days. Just wanted to get guys thinking what they want to swap out before this weekend. Items located about 20 miles east of Lansing Michigan. email mark@bestmaze.com

Also have Distortions Gargoyle Shock that I believe is traded out...but mentioning anyway.

prices

Must be numbers were up over last year like mine were. Couple emails already so here are prices. I just figured 55% of new cost now. Yogoth will be $3300 (has extra track mechanism) Creeper will be $2100, and Crawler will be $1650. Pics will be posted when wife gets chance. T-rex will be $1250 which is over $10,000 less than Scarefactory version. Multiple pieces spoken for at once will get priority over someone wanting just one piece. After Nov. 5 single pieces let go. One guy has right of first refusal on creeper for next few days. Trades welcome.

Comment

going fast

One guy has already said he would take Yoggoth...but I said multiple pieces get priority till Nov. 5th. I know I know...you want pics.

Comment

Yoggoth sold.

Comment

Creeper & gargoyle shock gone also

What I have left is the T-rex on rails and animated crawler.

Comment

He who hesitates....

he who hesitates...kicks himself later.

Comment

picture

where are the pictures

Comment

I was just waiting for pics so i could buy.

How does someone buy without seeing it first??

Am I missing something here? Are thier photos somewhere?

look at all his replies and not one single pic???

Smasters

Comment

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ad.php?t=11430

Comment

thanks shawnc

How do they buy without pics...they contacted me and said "I want it" Yoggoth going to MA...believe he was headed to Pennsylvania anyway to pick up other piece. Creeper & crawler going to Ohio. Guy in Ohio who I traded my Scarefactory Scissor Serpeant to a couple years ago may be ready to trade that out/sell. Any intrest in that I will gladly forward to him. Scissor Serpeant was not a startle piece...ok most of them are not...but it got the "thats cool" and "this place is awsome" comments before the intense stuff hit them. Had major wind storm here and harvesting corn. Will get T-rex pics up in next few days as that one has had some but not energetic intrest so far.

Guy taking Creeper & crawler shows intrest in my 6 foot x 6 foot fright props 2.5" motion platform....had not even listed it yet. I will list if we don't come up with good trade for it.

Comment

Might be interested in the T-Rex once I see pics.
                      sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Where is the pics? Who does not have pics of there stuff on there computer anyway? I cant be that hard to post some pics if you are selling something.

Comment

Working...
                        X