Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Haunted House Has Nothing On This……

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Haunted House Has Nothing On This……

Saw this article about a rogue haunt idea being done in Minneapolis. The title of the article is "Your Haunted House Has Nothing On This……"

The reporter contacted the guy through others and made the mandatroy appointment. When he showed up he was accosted, hood over his head, bound and made to lay listen as the perpetrators dug a grave. They threw him into a casket and it was buried for 20 minutes.

Here is the article. http://khmx.radio.com/2010/10/26/you...thing-on-this/

A Promoter In Minneapolis Has Taken The Haunted House To A New Level….
    This takes the idea of a haunted house and cranks it up about eight million percent. In Minneapolis, there’s a Halloween experience that’s called the next evolution of the haunted house . . . and honestly, it sounds insane….

It’s called “Death.” It’s underground, because it would probably be illegal and impossible to get it licensed. And it’s messed up. A reporter from the Twin Cities’ “City Pages” tried it out . . . and may be scarred for life. Here’s how he describes it.

You find out the time and place by word of mouth. When you get there, it’s a vacant lot. As soon as you get out of your car, three large men with masks come up behind you, put a hood over your head, and throw you into the trunk of a car.

Loud heavy metal music blares. When you get your hood off, you see you’re joined in the trunk by a RECENTLY KILLED GOAT.

They stop 20 minutes later. They take you out of the trunk, put the hood back on, bind your wrists and ankles, and throw you down. Then, the music stops and all you hear are shovels digging. No matter what you say, the men don’t say a word.

The men unload a wooden coffin. They put you inside, close the lid, then BURY YOU ALIVE in the hole they just dug. They throw dirt on the coffin.
    After about 20 minutes . . . the reporter doesn’t remember exactly, he says it felt like forever, and he was crying . . . they dig you up. They take off the hood and drive away . . . and you realize you were right by your car the whole time.

There’s no word on how much you pay for this experience. If you’re interested, it’s run by a guy who goes by Speece . . . and you’d have to go and ask around in Minneapolis to find out how to get involved.
    Umm……I think I’ll pass.

So the questions are:

Is it a stunt you would do?

Is it over the top?

While the through put is slow, the ticket price could be $ 100-300 each.

Comments??
    Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
    Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Wait until PETA gets ahold of them.

It sounds very intense and an interesting concept. Without knowing the safet precautions taken, there is no way I would do it.

Like, what happens if the coffin collapses, or the guys run away, how do I get out, Kill Bill style I guess.

So no, I would not do it and I certainly wouldn't do it for $300.

Comment

"It" didn't happen.

Comment

I live in the Twin Cities of MN and have never heard of this at all. I know a lot of the haunts around town and something like this has never come up.

Mr. Haunt

Comment

Yeah definitely sounds Urban Legend-ish

Comment

HOLD THE PRESS I FOUND IT:

http://www.citypages.com/2010-10-20/...-be-not-proud/

Still have not heard about, but I will keep looking!

Mr. Haunt

Comment

Here is what I could find for a website:

http://www.soapfactory.org/exhibit.php?content_id=203

Not sure what to think about it, I would not go.

Mr. Haunt

Comment

Sounds like a hoax or rumor.

Comment

This is the haunt of my dreams! How do I find this place?! GOD GIVE ME A BREAK! IF THIS B.S IS REAL I WILL DO IT MYSELF! BECAUSE I DONT BELIEVE IT! ITS LIKE THE HYPED UP 2010 VERSION OF THE 13 FLOOR HAUNTED HOUSE WITH A LION IN IT AND IF YOU MAKE IT OUT YOU GET $100.00.
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                  X