disturbia and atrox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disturbia and atrox

I just wanted to thank Shane and Paul for providing the best haunt attractions here in Alabama. I just got back home from and Atrox and it was awsome. Paul is such a cool guy and his haunt keeps getting better every year. Shane you know how I feel about your haunt and how bad ass it is, especially for a 4 week project. With Shane having a whole year to build his haunt and Paul's haunt growing in detail, next year will probably have the two best haunts in the southeast for sure. This year is not even over yet and I am looking forward to next season. Hopefully next weeked we will be heading to Atlanta to visit Ben and his haunt and as always it will be great. Thank you all for providing the public with great haunts and hope you guys have a hell of a great halloween weekend.
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Awhhhh

Man THAKS FOR THE KIND WORDS! I promise you next year will be the year of DiStUrBiA! I love to see me listed with my friends at Atrox they are a class act all the way and Paul is more of a brother to me than a friend! Shane and it's the biggest, baddest, bla, bla crap is about to come to an end! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words... Hope your son sleep well...............
      You have not seen nothing yet... Next year will literally blow your mind!!!

Comment

Paul

How can you get any better LOL? Do you think we will ever be big or bad enough to be #1? I can only hope my lil spook house can be that some day! Shane and it's I follow Larrys list anyway! Shane this time!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X