A Great "Free" Year for Ravens Grin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Great "Free" Year for Ravens Grin!

Free advertising on the front pages of several newspapers, and a high class magazine and now this morning a nice long article with numerous large photos appearing in the "Live" section of The Chicago Tribune!
    Oct. 28th edition.
    (They used some really old, scary-looking guy as a stand-in for the pictures they said were of me.)
    Imagine Jim Warfield on the same page as pictures of Robert Downey Jr., Charlie Sheen..Mel Gibson and Lindsay Lohan!? And what do I have in common with them?
    I just make artwork that makes some people assume that I do drugs (Because "They" didn't think of it?)
    No drugs or booze in me. Ever.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Correction..

The "Chicago" edition is different (I haven't seen it yet) I guess there is just a larger picture of the house filling the page and the spread occupys three pages instead of two like the version I saw.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thats great Jim Congrats! Any ghost tours this Halloween night? Let me know how it goes.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

I have found most people that have thought I used lots of drugs to complete detailed art work were later in fact busted for drugs. Who even thinks of things in relation to drugs but drug users? That's how they get it in the end for making accusations. I hear they shouldn't drop the soap!
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Sounds sort of like...

People who have nothing to talk about except the times they were drunk...a sign of being adicted.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Or

How it took none other than Jesus to take a moment out of his busy schedule to come see them, so only then, would they stop playing with themselves.
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Wonder why my key board is so messy? Jesus? Is that you?
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X