Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted House For Sale - 3 Attractions

3 Attraction Haunted House For Sale in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas

We are selling the haunt at below resale value in a hope to make this a quick sale.

The break-down prices:
    - Attraction 1: which includes sound, lighting, props, coffin, special effects, 102 wall panels, and costumes/mask for 5 is for sale for $3,000 (area 2,600 sqaure feet)
    - Attraction 2: which is a clown attraction includes sound, lighting, props, special effects (2 barrel rattlers), 179 wall panels, 12 scenes, and costumes/mask for sale for $7,000 (area 6,000 sqaure feet).
    - Attraction 3: which includes sound, lighting, props, special effects (3 animatronics, 1 air cannon, 2 barrel rattlers), vortex spinning tunnel, 147 wall panels, 15 scenes, and costumes for 50, masks for 40, and make-up which will last 2 seasons with 60 plus actors is for sale for $25,000 (area 6,000 sqaure feet).
    - 3 semi-trailers ($7,000).
    Last edited by booyou; 04-06-2011, 06:34 PM. Reason: Price Drop

Question

is the semi trailer road worthy and do you have any pictures of the stuff, scences, props, ect.

send to geoff@lincolnstrailofterror.com

Thanks

Comment

Booyou, this is Scott the owner of Terrorplex in the DFW area, send me an email at scott@terrorplex.com with more info and/or pics or let me know what complex this is, we are interested.

Comment

3 Attractions for Sale

I will take photos this week and email to you both. Just finished our 2010 season tonight, hope yours went well as well. The semi trailers are road worthy.

Comment

this has peaked my interest as well. Would you please message me photos and info as well?
          I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Starter haunt

Looking to go full time pro next year and hav enough Capitol for your smallest haunt. Can you please send pictures and more specific details if you have them about your $5000 haunt? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by booyou View Post
              3 Attraction Haunted House For Sale in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas

We are selling the haunt at below resale value in a hope to make this sale complete prior to Christmas for tax and accounting purposes. In addition, we will sale it by lot or for a discounted price to the person that buys it all. Current scaring space is a little over 18,000 square feet so this can be a great addition to your current haunt or ideal for a new start-up or second location. We will sale the complete package for $49,000.

The break-down prices:
              - Attraction 1: which includes sound, lighting, props, special effects, 102 wall panels, and costumes/mask for 5 is for sale for $5,000
              - Attraction 2: which is a clown attraction includes sound, lighting, props, special effects, 179 wall panels, 12 scenes, and costumes/mask for 12 is for sale for $11,000.
              - Attraction 3: which includes sound, lighting, props, special effects (3 animatronics, 1 air cannon, 2 barrel rattlers), vortex spinning tunnel, 147 wall panels, 15 scenes, and costumes for 50, masks for 40, and make-up which will last 2 seasons with 60 plus actors is for sale for $28,000.
              - Storage Items which includes 3 semi trailers, misc lighting, props, fabric, wood, steel, animatronics parts, 3 oversized line costumes, and exterior graveyard for sale for $7,000
              - Marketing/Store Items include 14-foot billboard box truck, 2 painted billboard cargo vans, 3 inflatable skulls, 2 9-foot inflatable ghost, and exterior work lights for signage, plus store items glow sticks, vampire fangs, handcuffs, etc for $5,000
              hello, i am intrested in your $28.000 Haunt . do you still have it?

Comment

can i see pics of both the 5 and 11000 haunts.
                you can email them to dhoff_13@yahoo.com
                thanks a lot

Comment

haunts

can you send me pics of all haunts at warpig1961@gmail.com thanks

Comment

Interested in Pics of the 5K and 11K haunts.

Hi, can you send me pics on the two smaller ones as well?
                    Thanks,

Chainsaw

Comment

Allen at SCREAMS here,
                      please send me pics and any info on everything.
                      stiltbeast@gmail.com
                      And please type a message so I can meet with you and see it for myself, let me know when it is good for you. If its still up Id love to go and see it.
                      thanks,
                      Allen Hopps
                      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

The easy way would be to load them all on a free site like Photobucket and then just post the link here.

Comment

Contact info

Hi my contact info should be in my signature, if not please email Bobbyarel@gmail.com and as long as this haunt is available and you need to send the cd's out instead of using photobucket, just send me an email or PM for an address. Thanks bud!

Comment

Pictures

Here is the link for some photos of the haunted house: http://s1229.photobucket.com/home/booyou1/allalbums

Message me to set day/time to view.

Comment

Haunt for Sale

Hi, is your haunt still for sale?
                              I'm looking to buy a haunt as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X