Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANOTHER Disney Dream Job Finalist

Hi Everyone.

Yup, I am ANOTHER charity and home haunter that made it to the finals of the Disney Dream Job Haunted Mansion Butler contest and I would truly appreciate your votes. There's room for five (5) winners!

While I don't have a lot of polished effects, and 45 seconds is a VERY short time unless you are holding your breath, I tried to use my Haunting background and a bit of magic ("Black Art" to be specific) sell my "floating candelabra" effect.

Larry, please feel free to post this video if you like.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/disneyd...id=54Buqtfv5S0

Hope you enjoy and honor me with a vote!

Thanks and
    Beast Witches~
    Pulpscrypt :P
    ________
    Harley-Davidson FLSTSCI
    Last edited by Pulpscrypt; 01-25-2011, 01:57 AM.

I just got back from floriday this past wednesday and went on the haunted mansion ride like 40 times serisouly. Good luck on your quest!

Sean
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Five winners? They should all be haunters in my opinion.

You got my vote!
      Heartstoppers
      Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
      www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Dave is a great guy who deserves this just as much as anybody!

Not only has he been one of the nicest guys I've been fortunate enough to know, but he has also designed many monster images that have been used in HauntSearch Magazine ( http://hauntsearchmagazine.com ). He has also helped others in this industry and I think that for someone who's given to others without asking for anything in return that we should help give something back.

Since there can be 5 winners for the mansion butler, why not help out a truly great guy???

Comment

Working...
        X