• Show
Clear All

• Original Message Deleted...

Original Message deleted
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Awesome news Kel... We have been on Spring Break for the past week... but if we had taken it later I would so be at the haunt! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Sweetie, how do you do it? How do you get the media's attention in such force??

CONGRATULATIONS, BROTHER!

Comment

Thanks Gwen and Tyler! We've sent press releases out for the past couple months and on several occasions, each with a new twist or tagline. It really takes repetition. Fortunately, we've developed a great relationship with the press and media over the past several years. It takes a lot of follow up with personal notes thanking each of the members of the press and media, including the newscasters and camerapersons. They like to know they're appreciated! :wink:

Kel
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Nice write up...

And a funny quote:
          "The best excuse I’ve had so far for not being able to go through the haunt was being pregnant one year. So now I’m just wondering if I can get my tubal ligation reversed, otherwise I’ll have to admit I’m a wimp."
          Thanks, Jeff
          www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
          www.HauntForum.com
          www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Great promotion Kel. I hope you have a great spring break event. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Dave
            Lords of Chaos, LLC
            House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

Maybe making a big splash in the pond is easier when the pond is smaller with fewer potential splashers?
              How many business owners in a metropolitain area would like to get some free publicity? A couple of hundred thousand at least, I would imagine?
              How many newspapers ,how many radio stations are there covering the area?
              There are probably real good ways to ek out publicity, just don't climb the tower with your scope rifle, OK?
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield
                There are probably real good ways to ek out publicity, just don't climb the tower with your scope rifle, OK?
                Okay, Honey. I promise! :wink:

Comment

Working...
                X