MHC THanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHC THanks!

!/2 of Team Midwest Haunters Convention (myself & Kathy plus our son Aaron) took a trip two weekends ago and got to see some fabulous haunts and visit with great friends. A huge THANK YOU goes out to our hosts:

Scott and crew at Scarehouse. We loved Delirium! It is such a unique way to do 3D.

Ethan, Ted, and gang 100 Acre Manor. Ethan the changes you made this year were great! Kathy still hates the maze though... LOL

Pat and the event that is Shocktoberfest. The prison was one of the best attractions I have ever visited!

Randy and his crew at Bates Motel. We enjoyed how you worked traditional haunt props into an outdoor setting.

Tim and Angela at Fright Kingdom. Your hospitality was overwhelming especially on the busiest night of the year! Your actors were awesome! Please pass along our praises!

Mike, Wayne, and Tattoo at Nightmare New England. WOW! What an event you have created there!! The operations side of me just kept shaking my head at the logistics involved. Great job!!

Steve and Jim and Frightworld. Some of the best detailing I have ever seen and you set it all up in a month?!?!? Very cool!

We have had such a great time doing these trips for the past two years. Hopefully next year we will get to do it again and get back to making it part of the MHC planning as well!

Awesome seeing you guys!
    sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

I forgot! Thanks Lee from TicketLeap for breakfast

Comment

Working...
      X