Special Post Halloween night at Terror of Tallahassee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Post Halloween night at Terror of Tallahassee

We've never been open a week after Halloween, but this year, we're going to re-open our gates for two nights: Friday and Saturday Nov. 5th & 6th.

The main focus at the Terror of Tallahassee is the scares, but we're going to kick it up a notch on Friday and make it even WORSE (which is to say, better) with a special Lights Out night.

If you're in the South next week, you should consider checking it out. It's unlike any other haunt. I know the layout by heart, every corner and turn, but in the complete dark-- it still creeps me out. I can only imagine how the public is going to react.

If you like intense scares and long (40 minute) labyrinth type haunts, complete with elaborate illusions and interactive action, come on down to the Terror of Tallahassee... but bring a spare pair of underwear!

http://www.monsterwax.com/lightsoutTOT.html
    www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

So how did it go?? Was it successful??

Comment

Yes, it was a real hoot. We have a great layout for it, literally hundreds of twists and turns in a labyrinth of tunnels. I was a little worried about accidents because it was darker than pitch in there, but everyone inched along so slow, it worked out well. Some people were in there nearly an hour (when 40 minutes is the norm). The staff loved it because the patrons were all sitting ducks. So two claws up!
      www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Butt!?

Do you have public restrooms in the maze? Sounds like they might be needed?
        Or maybe you have a very willing janitor to solve such a problem?
        When someone puked here an employee said, "I'll take care of it, I do this all the time." (He was working in a bar)
        I used to have a restroom available right inside the front door because so many drive 3 hours to get here, but then we also needed a restroom upstairs in the middle of the tour, then my ex said she was Not cleaning 2 public restrooms! So just one now and it's upstairs.
        Sliding along a dark maze wall and sliding through someone else's mess might inspire others to add to that mess, right then and there!
        The fog shrouded streets of WW2 England provided equal opportunity "employment" for the not-so cute streetwalkers...so I was told.
        Business is good! Thank You Fog!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X