No announcement yet.

The Darkness, Lemp, Creepyworld 2011 Renovation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool video, but that puppet and the Saw franchise are worn out I think....

DA

Comment

• Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• daytime pictures of creepyworld.

what do you think
        SAM_0084.JPGSAM_0086.JPGSAM_0087.JPGSAM_0088.JPGSAM_0089.JPG
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

• That front porch looks awesome...not to far off from what you'd really see in the hills of KY! Hahaha... -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• SAW puppet not worn out !!!!!!

SAW 9 and 10 come out soon !!!! run with it !!!!!!

Comment

• Transworld wants us to open our haunted houses again... if we did an off site seminar so to speak on how to create trailer haunted houses would anyone be interested in that? We'd have to take you out to Creepyworld. Additionally would you prefer us to renovate Darkness and just open it to walk through or with actors? Give me some feedback.

Should we renovate Lemp and open that? Would you prefer to jump on a bus and go outside of St. Louis to see some haunted houses? Give us some feedback overall. Love to hear it. Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

• I'm highly interested in seeing the trailer haunts idea with Creepyworld. My crew also really enjoyed Lemp Brewery last Transworld and would love to see what your able to do with it now that you've had more time to spend on it.
                Daniel Burnett
                PR/Operator
                Reindeer Manor Halloween Park: Est. 1974
                13th Street Morgue/Dungeon Of Doom/Reindeer Manor

sigpic

reindeermanor.com
                whenhingescreak.com

Comment

• I just wanted to say that I've said before I wouldn't open without some sort of really cool reason to open... I have found some inspiration.

Came up with some really awesome idea's and yes it will all be cool, expensive and never before seen type of stuff. I think the biggest overhaul will come to the 3D haunted house terror visions. We want to lay down the gauntlet as to who does the best 3D in the industry... well at least in my opinion that is obvious but with this new round for TW we will go OVERBOARD on Terror Visions itself. We will take this 3D haunted house so over the top it will just never be matched due to the type of money it would cost to duplicate.

We are going to build one scene/effect inside Terror Visions that will be a NEVER BEFORE seen type scene and yes it will leave your mouth and jaw dropped clear to the floor...

Inside Darkness its going to be two rooms downstairs, and 3 or so rooms upstairs with a lot of additional fx added everywhere.

It will be awesome but the main thing will be inside the 3D. We will start gutting everything November 2012.

We will also be building a major haunt for an attraction on Time Square that will open in March. More on that later. So it will and should be the busiest few months after Halloween ever.

Lastly heading out to LA next week to pick up that vac form machine, and while I'm there will stop by Knotts.

I WILL START A NEW THREAD so you can once again follow along with everything we do. We will also post a lot of pictures. We are also going to do some things to Lemp as well... we should open both attractions but probably everything will be one night ... will know for sure later.

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

• Wait what? You are going to gut everything November of 2012?
                    Jared Layman

Comment

• Hey everyone very very soon we'll start a new thread for the 2012 The Darkness and Lemp Brewery renovation and haunt tour. Yes we are doing it again TW really wants us to open... so we will. We have been spending a lot of time talking, planning, and getting ready to take action the day after we close. We will re-do LEMP FIRST this time so we make sure we re-do the attraction RIGHT. Lemp will really get a make over. Secondly at the same time we'll overhaul Terror Visions 3D. Terror Visions is going to get the Darkness style treatment where we rip out scenes and rebuild from scratch. Our biggest renovation plans will be for Terror Visions 3D and Lemp and will do less on Darkness. With that being said we are planning on doing some really awesome things in Darkness that no one has ever seen before... several digital FX, a massive cave that I can't really describe, trust me when I say (IT WILL BE AWESOME). So keep looking for a new thread its coming soon!

Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

• Check out this blast from the past... we've been doing this for a long time. Holy cow!

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

Working...
                        X