SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE /fake and false comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE /fake and false comments

I am here to say that we should be able to regulate all the comments before people are allowed to post them a majority of the negative comments come from other haunted house posing as customers when in fact they have never even been through the haunted house at all please change this and give us a fighting chance and thank you too Patti for all she has done to help in this atrocity

I'd say that is more of a local problem. Many of the haunters on here are either going to make time to visit other specific haunts or not visit them. I doubt an anonymous review has much influence on them. And there is much less anonymity here than there are on some of the local media sites, which have a much bigger influence on a much larger customer base.

Comment

You should know that will never happen here

The rules are set. Nothing will change.

Comment

groooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowl

Comment

How?

Would such decisions be arrived at? Who could do such detective work to determine truth or lies?
          I think most people reading any slam will know it is baloney because often such people can't restrain themselves enough to actually come across as possibly being a normal person.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X