Haunt Show *Best Hotel*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Show *Best Hotel*

We are looking at booking our reservations for March and wanted some input on the Best Hotel to stay at during the weekend.

I know in Chicago we liked to stay at the Holiday Inn across from the center.. they had the best night life and after show festivities.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Paul Boyd

Hey Paul,
    I know this is off topic, but do you have a Scrim Painting from VP productions? I was looking for one and someone told you may have one...

Comment

Scrim...

I do not have that anymore, sorry!!! It was very very cool and Boneyard did a great job on that item. Maybe someone will have something like that at this years Show!

Comment

a few decent ones

The Renaissance Grand ( $ 149/day) is right across the street from the convention center and will host some stuff. The Windham ( $129) next door was renovated last year and had an addition that was completed before the TW show. We stayed there and it is only 100 feet further than the Ren Grand. It was nice. Parking for both hotels is behind the hotels starting at $ 17 per day.

This year we are at Drury's just east of the convention center. It has free parking AND free hot breakfast for $ 122.

Those are what I know. Good luck.
        Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
        Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

the crowne plaza is nice its only 3 blocks from the convention center. we stayed there this year....

Comment

Thanks!!

Thanks for the info!

Looking forward to a fun week/weekend in St. Louis and hope to see lots of friends I have not chatted with in years. I think Robert D. from Fright Factory is showing up, would be cool if Phil and Crazy Jim were in the house as well!!

Darkness tour is something we are all looking forward to seeing.

Will Aven make an appearance????

Billy/Ben - late night pizza will be in order!

Thanks,

Paul Boyd

Comment

Working...
            X