Legendary Haunt Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Haunt Tour

Wow, wow, wow...was this a fast season or what? I have always thought that a good show has to be bitter sweet. You hate to see it end but somehow know it's time. One thing that always got to me was that Transworld was in March and I had to make it through "the holidays" before I could experience any kind of haunt spirit or energy again. NOT TRUE THIS YEAR. I am so psyched to be attending the Transworld Kansas City tour next week. What is so cool is that we are all in that Halloween state of mind. I can't wait to share stories about new scares that worked, new advertising things that worked, new stories that can benefit all of us...all while they are still fresh in our minds. One thing I want to do is to talk to Tom Savini about some ideas I have. Who better to bounce some new special effects ideas off of. I just love the fact that we now don't have to wait til March. Between all that, the parties, the dinners, the tour itself...I think this is THE SPECIAL EVENT NOT TO MISS. Looking forward to seeing many of you there. I made my reservations yesterday so I know that things are almost sold out. All King and Queen rooms at the Westin are gone. That means you will have to sleep like Rob & Laura Petrie with your wife...in two seperate beds lol. If that doesn't work you can always try the Hilton across the street, but I wouldn't wait too much longer.
    See you all soon Rich Hanf
Working...
X