Trying to Catch Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to Catch Up!

Hey there Haunt Friends! I'm still trying to get caught up from the 2010 Halloween Season! I'm hoping in the next couple of weeks I'll have a good handle on things and can take a much needed breather. I'm sure you all know exactly what I mean. LOL

Before I forget, here's an article that may interest you:
    http://www.dallasblog.com/2010110310...beginning.html
    It discusses the frequency of lawsuits in the haunt industry. Larry and many others caution of the importance of warning signs. This can't be emphasized too much. Anyway, I thought you'd find the article and perspective interesting.

Lastly, sorry I haven't been on here more this season. There has been way more going on than just haunting for us at home and we've faced more challenges this year than any previous year. Once again I find myself waiting on the will of heaven and ready to move in whatever direction I need to in order to put family and family health first. Without going into a lot of detail here now, I would like to ask you all to send positive thoughts, energy and prayers my way. I'm facing very tough decisions and I can sure use it. ; )

I appreciate all of you and I sincerely hope you all had a safe, fun and successful Halloween and Haunt Season!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

That's a good article.

I hope whatever troubles your having end soon. Hopefully you feel better, or get 1,000,000 more customers, or anything it takes to breath easy.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Working...
    X