SAW 7 (saw 3-D)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAW 7 (saw 3-D)

anyone seen it yet ? missed the box office for this past weekend. If anyone can enlightn me, please do. Thank you !!!!! (I'm hoping it was good)

c'mon, man

somebody had to see it ..... paranormal 2 did $41 million the first week. SAW 3-D did $22 million (I think) the first week it was out. somebody? anybody ? see this final installment of a great series?

Comment

It wasn't a blockbuster, but it was better than the last couple. It pulled more of the overall story together and had multiple twists and turns. By the way, don't expect this to be the final one, you gotta see it to know why.

Comment

Figures.... Cliffhanger ending... Right?

It's never over when they say it's over..... It's ok with me, like michael myers and halloween, I hope it's never over. I just love the franchise, same with the SAW movies. Thanks for the comments. I guess with the halloween holiday and all, alot of people didn't get a chance to see it yet. It think it was a bad move to open it on halloween weekend. I guess the business executives involved with the SAW 3-D movie know what the're doing though.

Comment

Just saw it a little bit ago...I thought it was a good installment (better than the last couple) but I thought the 3D was unneccessary. It added depth to the screen, but wasn't utilized much at all. Seeing it in 2D would be just fine...less of a distraction...but overall I liked it!
          Go see it!
          Kirk Boemmel
          Dark Ghost Manor
          www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Ok folks...............

With obviously no body going to kansas city and nobody going to the movies, has anyone else seen this movie? Chime in, please if you've seen it. Thanks! WOULD REALLY LIKE YOUR OPINIONS.

Comment

I will just rent it when it comes out. I lost interest in the movies a while back.

Wait.. how come this didn't get moved ?
              Last edited by darkXmoon; 11-08-2010, 11:02 AM.
              ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
              ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
              ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
              ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

I saw it last week. Not bad for a #7 in a series, nice twists as usual, but you gotta know the story for some of it to make sense or be as impactive as they intend.

The 3D like most of them out now was not very good...I have yet to see anything recent with all the 3D craze that looks as good as the oldschool 3D or Disney style where the stuff actually pops out at you, it all looks more like a "multiple plane" kinda of thing, more like looking into a 3d environment than things coming out at you. I even took off the glasses at points and seen parts that were not even in 3d (not in stereo/fuzzy). There were scenes that seemed like they wanted to be "pop out 3D" but weren't. I paid the triple cost admission for the XD and 3D when normal probably would have been just as good.

As for the Halloween release comment..that's their gimmick, they have come out every Halloween since they started, one year's tagline was even "If it's Halloween it must be Saw!" and have loosely used it since.

Id say worth seeing, but wouldnt pay the extra for the 3D.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

from what I hear

the 3-D in most of these movies is still a joke. just a money grabber.

Comment

Working...
                  X