Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "stupid" quirk surprisingly worked for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What "stupid" quirk surprisingly worked for you?

I on a whim just started saying "eenie meenie miny mo" following people like I was deciding which one was going to die. Then I started screaming with evil ticked off voice "Your not saying it with me". About 75% of time they would start going faster to get away from me and even start reciting the old saying with me to appease the lunatic behind them.

Sneaking up behind them & screaming MOMMY! right after the first actor scares them in our creepy nursery section.

Tom

Creative Consultant/Stage Manager
    www.HauntedOverload.com

Comment

I thought I was the only one who did this stuff. I do something weird and quirky each yr. I used to occasionally start the chainsaw as I let loose an ear splitting chicken crow . be gawk !!!!! It worked like a charm
      I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

I thought I was the only one who did this stuff. I do something weird and quirky each yr. I used to occasionally start the chainsaw as I let loose an ear splitting chicken crow . be gawk !!!!! It worked like a charm
        I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

LMAO, I'm writing this down. To funny!
          ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
          ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
          ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
          ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

This unexpected strange stuff has always worked for me. Sometimes I would just stand there staring down the next group in the que line and freak the hell out fo them, and I was not even in cosutme! I even ran a few groups off before they went in....not good.

We had some clowns with a big button and signs that said DO NOT PUSH and they would taunt them untill they pushed it and then the air horn would go off and they would jump around them saying you pushed the button!

Comment

I can't count them all.

Quirkz -R-Me!!!!!!!!
              Just standing there pointing a small flashlight on my own face while I look like a total dumazz(a natural genetic mutation)...and people laugh!
              Tonight a fairly drunky woman remarked about my face.
              I told her some people think I look like Dr. Lector.
              "Are you going to eat my face?"
              "No, I would start lower."
              Her boyfriend smirked.
              She didn't get it...yet.
              I pointed at him and said, "He would too."
              She finally got it and laughed with wide eyes.
              She was entertained.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X