*NEW Multi-zone Audio Player/Repeater*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *NEW Multi-zone Audio Player/Repeater*

Many of you have been interested in multiple channel audio repeaters, and multi-zone playback from only one piece of hardware. Past repeaters either had only one stereo output, thus making you have to purchase many units to provide sound through out your attraction, or have allowed you to play up to 8 MP3 files at once, but they suffered in that your files could only be encoded at a low bit rate. Sound, and more importantly High Quality sound is very valuable to your attractions and making your guests feel as if they stepped into another world.

A new unit has just been released that will take a lot of your audio projects to the next level. The ProTraXX provides high quality MP3 audio playback with added features such as a mic/aux input for zone paging. TourTraXX is also being introduced and is an all new product designed specifically for GPS applications.

All of these products are designed with no moving parts to fail and since they are not PCs, they won't crash. They are designed for years of reliable, maintenance-free operation. Dark Tech Effects are dealers of this new equipment and we are excited to bring this high quality technology to our clients. The products will be introduced at IAAPA, and we will have pricing and more information shortly. If you have any questions or would like more information, don't hesitate to contact us at
    www.darktecheffects.com

Thanks!

-Dark Tech Effects
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting
    Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

please post a link

or more information on this product when you can. thanks.

Comment

Very interested in this as well. My 16 channel system is maxed out and I am going to be needing a few additional zones of sound.
      Brett Hays, Director
      Fear Fair
      www.fearfair.com

Comment

Thanks for the interest... This product should make a big impact. IAAPA is from Nov 15-19 this year and I will have more information, pricing, and technical details shortly after. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case you are planning on re-working / adding to your audio system after the season.

Will post shortly! Please stay tuned...
        Bill Rod.
        Dark Tech Effects
        Automated DMX Lighting

Comment

Here is one of the first pictures released of the new ProTraXX:

The ProTraXX plays eight independent stereo tracks from a single economical rack mount unit. The enhanced features include Ethernet for remote updating, microphone/auxiliary inputs for zone paging, and spot-logging capabilities. A network of ProTraxx units can be deployed, updated and monitored remotely using Digital Media Manager software. ProTraXX offers high quality MP3 audio playback in a compact, solid-state unit. Hours of audio clips can be stored on CompactFlash, so there are no moving parts.
          Bill Rod.
          Dark Tech Effects
          Automated DMX Lighting

Comment

Update...

To all,
            As I promised I would have more information regarding the multi-zone audio repeaters after IAAPA.

Please find information on the new 8TraXX here: 8TraXX

and information on the BRAND NEW ProTraXX here: ProTraXX

If you would like pricing or more information please do not hesitate to get in touch. Thank you all for waiting!
            Best,
            Bill Rod.
            Dark Tech Effects
            www.darktecheffects.com
            Bill Rod.
            Dark Tech Effects
            Automated DMX Lighting

Comment

Bill,
              forgive my ignorance (this is not my area of knowledge) do I need self amplified speakers to work with this unit or will non powered speakers still play sound through it?
              www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
              http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Hi Allen,
                You will either need to use an amplifier with non powered speakers, or powered speakers with these units. We also sell 16 channel amplifiers for use with these repeaters.

You can view information on that product here:
                http://www.alcorn.com/products/amptraxx/index.html

Hope this helps, if you need any additional information please let me know
                Best,
                Bill Rod.
                Dark Tech Effects
                www.darktecheffects.com
                Bill Rod.
                Dark Tech Effects
                Automated DMX Lighting

Comment

Working...
                X