First, 10 medical rooms. My mother worked in a hospital the whole time I was a child, because of that I know a but more about hospitals than most, so these may seem unconventional, but they really fit. Im giving the jist of the room, if you need more please let me know and I will further flesh out that room for you
1. Emergency room/ triage- You need the big double doors on one side of the room, the metal ones associated with gurneys bursting through on TV shows. A counter with the files and telephone that wraps around and a filing cabinet and doors to other spots. Light the room by a spinning red light like from an ambulance on the other side of the metal doors. I would put an actor under the desk that can come out at leg level, maybe on a mechanics crawler. The phone on the desk rings to get them looking that way then the actor shoots out at them If the desk backs up against another set, this can be an additional scare for another actor as opposed to having someone crammed under a desk all night.
2. Screening room- Two actors in Hazmat suits get the guests into the room and have them go against the wall, they are checked over quickly with flashlights and possibly a geiger counter, when they are spoken to it should be harshly, symptoms should be talked about back and forth between the guys in suits but not directly to the guests, If you cant have two actors in the room then one can talk into a hand held recorder. It would be awesome of you could have a monitor or two of other screening rooms with loop tapes playing on them of a screening where guests have symptoms and are shot or are infected and exhibit violent behavior (think of security cams in the upper corner of the room). After screening they are shuffled off for processing or they can escape when the actor has to leave to deal with the problem in the other room a secret door can open and another "guest" can tell them to go this way if they want to live. This can be as complicated or as simple as you like it to be, but it can set the stage for the whole haunt.
3. quarantine room- A big room for this will be great. entering from one side of the room the weave between hospital beds enclosed in plastic sheeting (curtain style) some movement can be seen from the beds but not made out. As they pass through the rooms the beds get worse, patients in pain and maybe even bolld hitting the plastic as they pass by (dirty water pump) The last bed would have a huge hole in the plastic and a blod trail he left headed down the hall ahead of them. So a bloody thing is somewhere ahead of them.
4. X ray room- lots of equipmet in the room, big X ray type machines with radiation warning labels and the whole nine yards (you can make them and print the labels) Half way through the room the lights flicker then go out, then black lights come on and a black light skeleton comes out of a machine and attacks the group. A spark wand can be added for effect.
5. File room- Guests walk through high shelves filled with files, back light the shelves. file boxes can quickly be slid out from the other sid eby an actor to get a reach through scare. One shelf could be rigged as a falling wall scare.
6. EkG/ heart monitoring room- medical equipment is around the room. Monitors and a tread mill dominate the center. A simple scare in here is the room is empty and dimly lit and the treadmill kick on and the lights and monitors flicker when the guests are in it. Then an actor can come at them from hiding.
7. Medical waste room- Basicall a ball pit but with waist deep red medical waste bags, the guests wade through and an actor pops up from underneath.
8. Blood bank storage- How cool would it be to walk through a whole room full of blood bags, the hoses on the bottom brushing against yo and a blood covered actor atacking you when your half way through. could be really freaky and a cool set.
9. Hospital sheet maze/ laundryroom - start with a laundry room and finish out with a sheet maze. could be cool, and who wants to be touched by hospital laundry.
10. morgue- drawers around the room and a splayed body in the center in autopsy fashion. he is on a table CSI style. When the group is in the room one of the morgue doors starts banging and when they are distracted an actor pops up out of the body (remember it was splayed open) and scares the group. really good distraction startle.
Next I will do the military rooms (may be tomorrow)