First time at The Darkness and Lemp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time at The Darkness and Lemp

We had our actor party that ended at 6 last night and we left for our 4 hour journy to St Louis. We made it to The Darkness at 10:30 and were worried we would not get to see both haunts and that is when the kindness started from the staff and it never ended that night. They made us feel welcome and made sure we made it to both places.....Now

WOW WOW WOW This was our first time at haunted house out of area and it was one of the GREATEST things I have ever seen. The detail was amazing, the props were great and the actors were the best. As we walked thur the the only thing we could say was "Is that real? That person can't be real. AHHHHHHH yep they were real.

There is nothing i can say other than Thanks. That was great gald you guys stayed open so we could see it.

Thanks for the comments. It seemed like half the people who came through this past weekend was people from out of town, tourists, or other haunted house owners.

I wonder who everyone else faired opening this last weekend because we didn't do very good ... I know once all the actors got paid and everything else it was really just a break even thing.

But a lot of other haunt owners got to come out and see it so that was positive... again thanks for the feedback.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
    X