Dear Froggys Fog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Froggys Fog

the other night... my friend, my partner and i went to a local haunt. my partner is an ER doctor, and his brother is a lawyer... so i hear the worse of what can happen in haunts. well we went to this haunt and my partner got scared by the guy with the chainsaw(it was a real chainsaw) i thought it was hilarious! i asked my partner when we left.. why he was soooo scared. well he said he didnt expect the chainsaw inside of the haunt...
    he said he was confused because of the smell of the chainsaw at first.. and then he heard it, it really freaked him out!

unfortunately for me and my haunt.. he doesnt want to have a real chainsaw in the building so im forced to buy a prop that looks and sounds like a real chainsaw.

however, i do want the SCENT OF A CHAINSAW. thats what threw him off!! so naturally how do i do this... it will add to the effect of the chainsaw

good luck with the scent
    and i know it will be ur #1 seller!!! think about it
    Henry GQ - Fear Factory Erie, Pennsylvania. www.fearfactoryerie.com

I don't see a listing specifically for "chainsaw" scent, but I see they do have "exhaust/fuel", and many others to choose from. I do not work for Sinister Scents, they just popped into my mind as a possible solution to your question.

http://dreamreapers.com/shop/index.p...4d8011e853a8d2

Comment

doh!
      i must have missed that. i looked before i posted this thread. hmmm lemme look again
      Henry GQ - Fear Factory Erie, Pennsylvania. www.fearfactoryerie.com

Comment

Working...
      X