Haunt Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Books

Woah! The orders for my books have been rolling in! I'm shipping out the latest book orders today, however, due to the recent surge in orders, I've just depleted my inventory. I expect the inventory from my publisher to be replenished in the next 7 to 10 days and I'll be able to start shipping any orders placed from today forward at that time. Thanks so much for your interest in my materials and for your support!

Kelly
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

That's because your books are great Kelly!
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Thanks Gadget! The orders continue to come in! At least I'll have my inventory replenished in time for great stocking stuffers again this year.

I'm looking forward to your updates for 2011 my friend! Keep us posted and please let me know if there's any way I can help!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I purchased your first book from 2005. Do you have another one? I love the first one.

Dave.

Comment

Thanks Dave. Yes, I also have a Fright Team Management Book. You can check it out at www.HauntBook.com. Thanks for your support!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Woots!! Link saved!! I have actually had people ask for this link because they ask me how to get into it all.
            ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
            ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
            ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
            ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Thanks DarkX, I appreciate your support! Orders are still coming in and I should be able to begin shipping all existing orders by next Friday, still plenty of time for Holiday Gifts and Stocking Stuffers!

Thanks so much to all who have ordered and to those who continue to recommend my materials! I'm actually working on adding haunted attraction business consulting to my repertoire... but more of this to come soon!

Kel
              Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 11-12-2010, 09:49 AM.
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Amazing book, helped us in so many ways.
                http://darkscares.com/

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the feedback DS! I appreciate it!

Kel
                  sigpic
                  Kelly Allen
                  www.RaycliffManor.com
                  www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Great news! My Publisher came through as promised and my inventory is now replenished! All pending orders are shipping tomorrow via USPS Priority Mail, which is how I always ship, and everyone waiting for your orders should receive them by Tuesday or Wednesday at the very latest. Thanks again for everyone's support!

There's still time to order for the special haunter in your life and have it to give for the Holidays! Thanks again everyone!

Kel
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

A number of people have been asking how long it takes for order to arrive once they've been purchased. Orders that are placed before Noon CST usually ship the same day. Orders placed after Noon CST ship the following day. I ship all United States orders via USPS Priority Mail, which has a delivery time of 2 to 3 days from the time I ship. There's still plenty of time to get the perfect gift for the haunter in your life who has been dreaming about taking the next step in professional haunting... even if that person is you! Thanks again for the interest, the orders and the support!

Have an Awesome Holiday Season!

Kel
                      sigpic
                      Kelly Allen
                      www.RaycliffManor.com
                      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I'm re-posting this message because A number of people have continued to contact me asking how long it takes for order to arrive once taey've been purchased. Orders that are placed before Noon CST usually ship the same day. Orders placed after Noon CST ship the following day. I ship all United States orders via USPS Priority Mail, which has a delivery time of 2 to 3 days from the time I ship. There's still plenty of time to get the perfect gift for the haunter in your life who has been dreaming about taking the next step in professional haunting... even if that person is you! Thanks again for the interest, the orders and the support!

Have an Awesome Holiday Season!

Kel

P.S. I forgot to mention, a couple of people have contacted me to ask permission to share my post on other websites/forums/ social network sites, etc. By all means, please feel free to do so and thanks!
                        Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 12-08-2010, 12:44 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Kelly Allen
                        www.RaycliffManor.com
                        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Quick Update

Hi all! I had, or I should say thought I had, Paypal set up to notify those placing orders that there would be a delay in shipping while I was away on vacation. In spite of the extreme weather conditions here, I have a friend with a 4-wheel drive truck helping me get all existing orders to the post office today. The mail delivery vehicle cannot make it down my street. We have a thaw coming soon here so from today forward all orders should return to shipping the day of or day following your purchase. I was amazed to return from vacation to so many orders. They are on their way! I'm going to have to contact the publisher to replenish inventory again soon! Thanks for your support!

Kel
                          sigpic
                          Kelly Allen
                          www.RaycliffManor.com
                          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                          X