No announcement yet.

most cost effective website designers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most cost effective website designers ?

hey guys!
    being a first time haunt we need to monitor our budget as we progress to the 2011 season(you all been there before!)

so what are ur choices for a haunted house website designer?

thnx for ur inputs!!
    Henry GQ - Fear Factory Erie, Pennsylvania. www.fearfactoryerie.com

CHad savage from sinistervisions is real good pretty reasonable too same with red crow reasonable and very good animations and intros
    Kyle Guillette
    Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

Otherwise depending how much your looking to spend you can get real basic programs at office max or from Google to create just a real basic website or if you have a high school or college nearby that has classes for Adobe dreamweaver and/or flash could always talk to any student or the teacher about doing it as a project
      Kyle Guillette
      Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

I've got pre-made WordPress templates designed for haunted attraction you can purchase here: http://www.charlesterry.net/buy. You can have your haunts website up and running within an hour with these. If you want something custom, give me a call or drop me an email with what kind of site that your wanting and I can put together a quote for you. You can see samples of my past work here: http://www.charlesterry.net/works.
        News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
        Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

Of course as always Sinister Visions, Rogues Hollow, The Village of Darkness, Rick Whitlow.

I had our haunt website, www.nightmareexpress.com designed by someone I have know for years who does really good work. http://www.jenfoto.com/ Jen designed all our graphics, advertising banners, ticket designs, everything. She is great to work with, and since she isn't that well known, she turns work around really quickly.
          Brian Warner
          Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
          Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
          Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

I can also help if needed

I am a system analyst of 30 years and did my website at www.haunted-farm.com
            let me know what you are looking for and I can get you a quote.

Comment

We've been using Jimmy at THORN Web Designs for several years. We hired him to design our site, etc., then he started working at our haunt. Can't recommend him enough. www.thornwebdesigns.com

Sean
              Wells Township Haunted House
              Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

There is a great website that allows you create your own flash website. It is called www.wix.com. They have tons of templates that you can use for all different types of themes, or you can start from scratch. I use it for my entertainment company website. It costs like $10 bucks a month, plus the cost of the domain name which will depend on what the website is called, mine was like $30 for a year. It takes a while to figure out how to use the editor, and to figure out everything that you can do with it, but it is pretty easy once you play with it for a while. Check out mine at www.spotlightentertainmentboston.com.

If you just dont want to worry doing it yourself, and have someone else take care or it, I reccommend Rogues Hollow. They create awesome websites, and can also create your business cards, flyers, rack cards etc, all so they match your website!

Good luck!

Justin
                The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

I would suggest Darknet Designs, but I'm getting the silent treatment about receiving a refund for services not delivered, so I'd hold off until I find out for sure if this is unintentional or typical "take the money and run" behavior. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he'll get around to it. (I'll let you know either way.)
                  www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

I woud DEFINATELY NOT recommend Darknet designs. I'm now at 1 year of no delivery, and even getting communications back is like pulling teeth. I think the only time I heard back was when I called the credit card company about reversing charges.
                    sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

It's not by accident that Rogues Hollow does so many websites for the haunt industry, #1 in my book and Chris a true professional!

Allan

Comment

This may sound cheap, but for now, until I can afford to just spend thousands of dollars on amazing web design, I am doing my own web design. I learned at the local Community College, and bought the CS5 Web Design Suite. WELL worth your time.

Comment

A great webdesigner for low cost

Try checking with Chris Singleton at www.myliquidstudio.com he is an amazing graffic artist and very easy to work with and very cost effective
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Johnny at Scareshack@yahoo.com has done a few of our websites, and Shane from www.Ravens-wolf.com does incredible websites.
                            Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Email chris@darkriderfilmworks.com

He did my site WolfCreekHauntedForest.com and FearFair.com and the price is unbelievable

Comment

Working...
                              X