Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to Horrorhound this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to Horrorhound this weekend?

I know a good portion of people are going to the Legendary Haunt tours this weekend, but those that aren't, is anyone going to Horrorhound in Cincinatti (12th-14th)?

Linda Blair, Malcolm McDowell, Harvey Stephens (Damien from Omen), Jeffrey Combs, Bill Mosely, Richard Band, and more!

Im doing a last minute combo booth with my friends in Mushroomhead selling everything from masks, to glossies, to action figures and horror t-shirts (a la Rotten Cotton). Ill be there Friday night, then coming back for Bruise Muse's wedding in Mansfield, then going back down on Sunday, but the booth will be tended the whole weekend. I'll also have some Jakprints promo on hand.

Anyone coming down?

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

This show was great!

The celebrities were awesome...Harvey Stephens was super cool! This was my first Horrorhound experience and was very impressed. It was well put together and I had a great time both as an exhibitor and visitor.

The next one is in Indianapolis and already sounds like it is shaping up to be a very cool show! If you have never been to one, I suggest you check it out!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
    X