Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspiration for my Next Haunt!

sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

I want her costume.
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

I Could Improve It.

Same idea, just make it trully solar powered just cut a big window in the end and point the window at the nude beach.
      Of course the high-end ticket would be in the binocular rental fees.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

The problem with that is, generally those that do partake of the nude beach freedom look like Santa Claus. It would have to be a drop down screen but, the through put would be pretty high.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
        X