To anyone lives in OK or near it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anyone lives in OK or near it

ok, I have heard that there is a some kind of pig show/ pig auctions in Ok.. I need to know what town and it's going on some time next week.. I just need more info and i am lost right now..

thank you for your help!!!

HG
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

El Reno, OK ... don't ask how I know that.... call 800-778-9378 and they will give you more information I believe.
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

If you want the one in Stockman call (580) 588-3840

Jessica Ward

Comment

He's right about that one but there are probably several hundred, but only a few large ones, Arkansas would be another place to look as well as Missouri.

Comment

Yea but he wants pigs not cattle. They sell a lot of goats in in Arkansas.. Then again I didn't look for pigs.. I used to hve a pet Cow named Mooky.

Any way, so are you located in Oklahoma ?

Jessica Ward

Comment

because no one asked for it

Jessica Ward

Comment

Awwww. Mooky is/was a cutie. Even before the picture, half way through lunch today I was hoping I wasn't eating Mooky. You already has me with the name.
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Before I left the states we did end up eating Mooky. That was the longest 12 hour airplane ride for a child. When the plane touched my step mom had a stuffed black cat names "Mooby" and she explained reincarnation to me. I have had it ever since and still have him on my bed. Even I'm kinda shocked I'm not a vegetarian.

You can see Mooby on my bed in the pic i posted with my room.

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...t=13510&page=3

Jessica Ward

Comment

i think it's in Duncan OK, i was talking to my boss about it a few weeks back and this is for our idea next year at our haunt. have a pig pen with a few bodys, like the pigs are eating the bodys... so I am trying to find all about this town and the place selling the pigs too.

Comment

Oh you might like this!!

Dec. 11, 8 a.m., Prospect Pig Show, Eastern Oklahoma State College in Wilburton, OK
                    Dec. 11, 11 a.m., Washington Winter Classic Pig Show, Fairgrounds, Washington, OK
                    Dec. 18, 10 a.m., Johnston County Junior Livestock Swine Show, Johnston County Fairbarn, Tishomingo, OK
                    Dec. 18, 10 a.m., Mannford Classic Swine Show, Mannford, OK
                    Dec. 28, Cheyenne Pig Sale Showback, Fairgrounds, Cheyenne, OK
                    Dec. 28-29, Boyle Bred Gilt Online Sale, www.breedersworldonlinesales.com
                    Dec. 29, Christmas Classic Swine Jackpot, Fairgrounds, Cheyenne, OK
                    Dec. 31, 7 p.m., Harvery Carter Memorial Barrow Only Show, Coal County Fair Barn, Coalgate, OK
                    Jan. 1, 11 a.m., Harvery Carter Memorial Barrow and Gilt Show, Coal County Fair Barn, Coalgate, OK
                    Jan. 7, 6 p.m., Coal County Barrows Only Show, Coalgate, OK
                    Jan. 7-8, Murray County Swine Boosters Jackpot, Murray County Expo Center, Sulphur, OK
                    Jan. 7-9, Wichita Mountains Classic Pig & Lamb Show, Lawton, OK
                    Jan. 8, Calvin Sheep and Goat Jackpot, Calvin, OK
                    Jan. 8, Noon, Black Gold Swine Jackpot, Stephens County Fairgrounds, Duncan, OK
                    Jan. 8, 6 p.m., Coal County Barrow and Gilt Show, Coalgate, OK
                    Jan. 14, Hog Jackpot, Holdenville, OK
                    Jan. 15, 10 a.m., Glencoe Winter Swine Jackpot, Glencoe, OK
                    Jan. 15, 11 a.m., Colbert FFA and 4-H Swine Show, Bryan County Fairgrounds, Durant, OK
                    Jan. 21, 7 p.m., Johnston County Junior Livestock Barrow Jackpot, Johnston County Fairbarn, Tishomingo, OK
                    Jan. 22, 10 a.m., Johnston County Junior Livestock Swine Jackpot, Johnston County Fairbarn, Tishomingo, OK
                    Jan. 22, 10 a.m., Howe FFA Chapter Swine, Goat and Sheep Jackpot Show, Fairgrounds, Poteau, OK

Jan. 28, Davenport Pig Sale Futurity Show, Davenport Agricenter, Davenport, OK
                    Jan. 29, Davenport Jackpot Pig Show, Davenport Agricenter, OK
                    Jan. 29, 11 a.m., Atoka County Invitational S.E. District Winter Classic Swine Show, Atoka, OK (Open to SE OK)
                    Jan. 29, Beggs 4-H/FFA Booster Swine Jackpot, Beggs Agriscience Center, Beggs, OK
                    Feb. 12, Poteau Pig Show, LeFlore County Fairgrounds, Poteau, OK

Jessica Ward

Comment

I would stay away from auctions because there going to do any thing to sell there stock. An if your not wanting to buy then your more likely to get ignored . People that raise them to show them off won't shut up about there damn pigs...

Need any ting else you horrible person that made me remember sad memories of my old pet cow ?

Kidding..

Maybe..

No really need any thing else ?

Jessica Ward

Comment

Yes I am. With the exception of 25 years in the military I've lived here all my life...not sure if that is a good thing or not. Oklahoma, Arkansas and Missouri all have a lot of beef and pig farmers.

Comment

well, now we are not going at all.. due to my boss illness.. I myself is happy but then agian i am not. I wanted to go for the trip but not for the pigs.. oh well maybe next time..

Comment

Working...
                          X