Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good work on hauntedhousesupplies.com larry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good work on hauntedhousesupplies.com larry!

Larry,

I just wanted to say, and im sure most others agree, that the new format and design for http://www.hauntedhousesupplies.com is much better and more organized than the old one. Good work! Keep it up!

Now you guys have to get onto fixing the "find a haunt" option on hauntworld, its incredibly confusing and in disarray.
    Shawn
    Fear Engineer
    HauntedHouse.ca

But i should also add when you click on any product, it generates a server error, likely because you guys are still working on the site, but keep up the good work anyway!
    Shawn
    Fear Engineer
    HauntedHouse.ca

Comment

I love the site but my mail keeps acting weird. It won't let me know i have mail at points and then BAM!! Oh yea, forgot to tell you that some one sent you private mail on the forums. I guess its an omen that I should just give out my e-mail and phone any way if I'm working with some one. I'm to lazy though..
      ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
      ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
      ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
      ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

I think the vendors part should be revamped. And also with some type of rating results for vendors products, customer service, and delivery results. They rate on ebay ect why cant vendors be rating on the number one haunted house site.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

The site is being upgraded and soon I will start to add new products and update service issues.

I didn't even know Brainstorm uploaded the new one ... but I will go through it if you see other errors let us know.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Scarefest site haunted store

I have been trying to click on a DARKNESS (PRINT ALL OVER SHIRT FOR 2 MONTHS NOW.)Guess I'll just call the office and speak to the nice ladies in the office there. you click on the shirt and nothing happens. probably tons of lost sales!!!!! Too bad because all 4 shirts kick ass!!!!!

Comment

Damnit, sorry Larry, i didnt mean to cause a stir, i was just trying to compliment the new design, but then all the bugs came up! But i think you also said you guys are re-doing/updating the haunted house finder, which is good, because right now as i said, its kind of a mess.
              Shawn
              Fear Engineer
              HauntedHouse.ca

Comment

Working...
              X