It looks like Myspace is about to take a dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks like Myspace is about to take a dump

I checked some articles and it is in the hole 30 million per month, it has been revamped where you are supposed to watch random videos, look at celebrities, listen to only latest music and apparently if you are a single male you are suposed to click on advertising where some girl badly in need of breast reduction surgery needs you bad.

Of course it made me update to be able to do anything and then everything is crap. I think even the telegraph and the atari 500 responded faster than this crap. No way to edit anything, you can only get hip with only the latest hip video on a mish mash page and broadcast to the world how groovy your life is. The whole world. Like the whole world is all the same place.

I dunno.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.
Working...
X