Granny- which haunt he work for ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granny- which haunt he work for ??

I just got my friend addicted to Granny (Tater) but I can't remember what haunted house he works for. I wanted to show her videos of him . Any one remember the haunt or know good videos ?
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Originally posted by darkXmoon View Post
    I just got my friend addicted to Granny (Tater) but I can't remember what haunted house he works for. I wanted to show her videos of him . Any one remember the haunt or know good videos ?
    He works different haunts every year (and multiple haunts each year.) He gets flown around the country for queue line entertainment.
    sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Why would he fly around the country when he could just sneek onboard those busloads of eldely people touring the sights?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Wonder how the TSA scanning works out for Granny?
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

To answer the Questions...

Jim tried that....got booted off apparently they get pissy when you just yell "This is my stop every five minutes.

Greg My bags usally get inspected every time they leave me a nice lil phamplet saying so, I usally leave the stained undies, dirty side up right on top for them
          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Hey Tater, Haven't seen you on here in a while. How's things?

Comment

OMG, lol. So where can we find new videos Tater! Christmas with Granny is funny but my friends are begging for more.

Jessica Ward

Comment

New Videos are hopefully coming soon...I just did one with my New Character Do-Wayne..I took a leave for awhile things are as good as they can be. Just living life and touring all the haunted houses of my dreams

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                  New Videos are hopefully coming soon...I just did one with my New Character Do-Wayne..I took a leave for awhile things are as good as they can be. Just living life and touring all the haunted houses of my dreams
                  would this be the Do-Wayne seen in the jasper and Jyxn videos at Dent?

Comment

New videos of Tater!! Its all I want for Christmas !!!

Jessica Ward

Comment

Yes that would be the same Do-Wayne from the Jasper and Jinx videos

Comment

a Mans Man

Sorry for the poor quality, the next one will be better I promise..its short sweet and its Ehhh but enjoy

Comment

Working...
                        X