Lady Dragon - Kathy Marcrum has passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Dragon - Kathy Marcrum has passed away

It is with great sadness that I am informing you of the passing of one of our own, Kathy Marcrum of Dragon's Head Inn in Sonoma, CA.

Please keep Kathy's husband, daughter, son and law, and grand children in your thoughts and prayers in the days to come as they deal with this tragic loss. Also if you have a story or memory to share, please post a message on Kathleen Marcrum's facebook page. I'm sure her loved ones will find comfort in hearing from those that knew her.

A memorial service is planned in Sonoma, CA on Saturday, November 20, 2010. Details on Kathy's facebook page.

Kathy's wonderfulness will continue to haunt the hearts of those that knew her. Rest in peace Lady Dragon, the good ones always leave us way too soon.

Scaren Karen

She taught me the meaning of what it means to be a charity haunter, even though I had been doing it for years before we became acquanted.

Her quick wit, her love of her husband, her family and her friends, and the haunting community will be with us forever. Gonna miss you young lady.

Ed Roberts
    Nightmare Factory
    Oregon School for the Deaf
    Ed Roberts
    Founder
    The Nightmare Factory
    www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
    www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

Sad news. I remember in 99 when I was first starting out. She reached out to me when I needed it and gave me lots of encouragement when I was ready to give up. If it hadn't been for her I would have probably closed down after that first terrible weekend. She was a class act and one of the kindness people you could know. She will be missed.

Comment

Karen-- can you point me to her Facebook page? I can't find it when I search under her name.

Comment

Nothing pains me more to hear about the loss of those that really inspire us to do what we do . I don't have her facebook page but if its open to the public I would love to post some thing there. Can you post a link to it for all of us if its open ?
          ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
          ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
          ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
          ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

I'm so glad her life touched mine. She had such a huge heart and an incredible love of Halloween. And I really don't have the words to express my feelings about this loss to our community. Mike, if you're reading - you and yours are in our hearts.

Try this link for her Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1645374201

If that doesn't work, do a search for Kathleen Marcrum.

Comment

Working...
            X