cash and carry at transworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cash and carry at transworld

we would like to do as much cash and carry as possible how do you feel???
    Tim McCall

I thinkits a good way to go, Some people will only trust cash and carry since several vendors last year failed to deliver. My business (what I sell) is only cash and carry. So I will only do the smaller shows.

I will still place orders with vendors, but only those I know or on items that will be charged when shipped.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

thanks allen
      Tim McCall

Comment

cash and carry is the way to go

Why drive to a convention to get cheaper rates and still pay high shiping costs. If they sold things there, people could see and touch what they are getting, which would increase vender sales. With the exception of large animatronics. Cash and carry would be a great thing for transworld.

Comment

Bring as much cash and carry as possible. Nobody wants to wait for months on end for something they could have brought home from the show.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

price list

i think that is the rout we're gonna go. we will have alot of product on hand. here is a price list. this is also in a seperate thread

Zombie king suit-$1,495.00
            tarman-$1,395.00
            Toxic zombie suit-$1,395.00
            classic zombie male/female suite 1,195.00
            skinny clown-1,195.00
            fat zombie/fat clown suit-1,495.00
            1940's soldier-$1,395.00

Just the bone structure suit, no costume with gloves and mask=$850
            upper half includes chest,spine and armbones-$375
            chestpeice and spine=$295

gloves,arm bone sleeve,leg bone sleeve seperates=$65
            Tim McCall

Comment

For larger items that can't be done cash and carry, do you all think it's acceptable to insist that you only pay a deposit at the show, maybe half down and half on delivery of the item(s)?

Jim
              Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
              Haunt 2013, LLC
              and
              The House of Boo
              Dallas, TX
              www.haunt2013.com
              www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

as far as taking orders...I think thats completely acceptable...I know thats how we will be handling orders...deposit at the show and the rest upon shipping...and we will have cash and carry...also as a buyer as well I hope more vendors start doing this with all the mishaps with the past tw.

Kale

Comment

I say

Yes and you will recieve 4 stars! Shane and it's this is what it's coming to! Shane this time!
                  sigpic

Comment

shane i sincerly hope i get the pleasure of doing business with you. i would be honored to have even the smallest of our products used in your haunt. let me know if theres anything we can do for you. To anyone else the customer service line to our shop is my personal cell phone. i WILL NOT leave you hanging
                    Tim McCall

Comment

trans show

I think it would be VERY wise on vendors behalf to have inventory on hand at the show. After some of the hassle I had last year and the feedback I have seen in these forums, I probably will be pretty tight with my cash. I guarantee that if stuff was on hand and I can pick up at the show i would buy right now. I spent about $4500 last year at transworld and I know for a fact I would have doubled that last year if stuff was on hand. i am not talking large animatronics but masks and some costumes and props. I will be at the show and ready to buy if i can walk away with it. Thanks for your ear.

Buck
                      Capt.Chaos
                      Fear Asylum Haunted House
                      Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

stop by the grave yard prop shop booth and we will have plenty of product at great prices for you to leave with
                        Tim McCall

Comment

I agree totally with the cash and carry when my partner and I go down there this year we dont plan on ordering to much to be shipped we are bringing his truck for a reason we want some stuff to bring back with us while we are there
                          Kyle Guillette
                          Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

Sorry but after this year I am not giving anyone half down. Not a chance.
                            Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

I think vendors should get a bigger head start on production, even if they don't do much cash and carry so they are able to get those first orders sent out quickly. I'm sure others buyers have wondered why it seems that some vendors don't even start production until after Transworld. I know that many (or most?) do but every year we here the same stories about early orders not getting sent out until it's too late to use the stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X