George Maser's deadbeat/crook list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Maser's deadbeat/crook list

On Monday the 22nd I will post a list of the "Halloween people" who have ordered my products and after repeated lies, not paid for them. I will repost this list every time it falls off this page with "Deadbeat Updates". Hopefully this will help other vendors not make the mistakes I've made.

If you read this and don't want to see your name in lights - simply - pay your bill.
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

LOL! I cant help but laugh at this. Everytime Larry is out of town why does $&*# hit the fan? I can understand people getting ripped off ect. But gosh is it that important to take such measures!!! I know Im not on this list! LOL!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

I didn't order anything from him.

Comment

What is the name of your company, I've never heard of you selling anything... additionally why would you send out product to people without them paying?

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I have never done business with him, nor do I understand shipping w/o paying.

But Larry to answer your question this is his site:
          http://www.tentsandsigns.com/

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
          http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
          "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
          http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

I Used To "Understand" it.

We seek to treat others as we wish to be treated, making the world a better place:"Sure I will pay you $ upfront"........then nothing, no work, no worker.
            All the time I was "The Worker", I sure wished I could have gotten some $ inadvance...
            Then you have those not-so-good experiences and ...no more.
            Can't afford them.
            Repeating our mistakes , yes sometimes, once and awhile, but then..........
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

What do you sell? Can you put that list out first?
              Jared Layman

Comment

Interesting

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
                I have never done business with him, nor do I understand shipping w/o paying.

But Larry to answer your question this is his site:
                http://www.tentsandsigns.com/
                Well it seems this is rare. Most of the time us buyers pay and never get product shipped to us! I have said this a million times it's time for 50% down and 50% upon deilvery! Shane and it's change is a coming soon! Shane this time!
                Last edited by graystone; 11-18-2010, 12:48 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                  Well it seems this is rare. Most of the time us buyers pay and ever get product shipped to us! I have said this a million times it's time for 50% down and 50% upon deilvery! Shane and it's change is a coming soon! Shane this time!
                  Shane, I totally agree. Having my first bad experience with a vendor this year. I understand the vendor wanting some cash, and I understand not wanting to give them money without seeing some product.

50-50 seems a great way to go.

Comment

Shane, do we need to figure out an Escrow setup!?

Comment

ahhh I cant wait the suspense is killing me !!! post it now!!!
                      I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Forget "S" Crow"

Send your money to the Raven, Ravens Grin Inn Mount Carroll, il.
                        Thank you.
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yea know I hate to say it but I kinda agree with what he is doing because I have been there. I don't know if any one remembers me from 2005 but back then I was selling my hand made costumes . Long story short, only two of the four people paid me what was owed. What kinda gets me is that I was selling them dirt cheep.
                          ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
                          ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
                          ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
                          ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Thats why you dont ship anything till payment is made. In more expensive costumes ect such as the ones on here lately I agree with the 50 down and the rest on delivery.
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

50% down and 50% at delivery will never work...too common sense like.

Comment

Working...
                              X