looking for pneumatic prop plans/parts sources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for pneumatic prop plans/parts sources

Hi im new just joined. i have been home haunting for about 6 yrs now even have worked on a professional haunt 4 attraction called fear at frontier. anyhow im looking to move forward into pneumatic props help.anything would help. links to sources ideas drawn plans anything. thanks in advance..Will
    Co-Owner of The Cellar Of Terror in Groton NY

HEY ,TRY DEVIOUS CONCOCTIONS WEBSITE,OR MONSTERLIST,OR HAUNT PROJECT. :twisted:

Comment

I shop At http://www.terrorsyndicate.com

Good luck!

-sean

Comment

Try here for io control board, control software, and valve kits. Also inquire about other parts that may become available.

IOGeek

Comment

WOW thanks everyone i have been to some of those sites. the ones i havent been to are awsome. Im looking for cheaper avenues though im just not budgeted for such large expensise at this time need to find less expensive alternatives.

Comment

We are adding an IOGeek 2-Valve kit that will be somewhat cheaper that will also include 25 feet of BLOOD RED tubing!

IOGeek

Comment

Try monsterguts.com

You can try www.monsterguts.com .I just ordered the picoboo controller for a prop i'm building. I was going to order another controller but could never get a reply to questtions I had about the product from their website. After 3 unanswered emails, I checked out this site and they replied right away. They also didn't have the controller in stock but had it sent directly from the distributer. Ordered yesterday, will be sent out by monday. Great service and they also carry the iogeek.

Comment

thanks does anyone have any good books/dvd's that are easily obtainable?

Comment

not sure what you want to build but here is one Barrell Pop up
                  http://www.ghostmusters.com/EmbalmingSpitter.html Let us know what you want to make and maybe we can help further.

Comment

Im not really sure right now. Im gathering ideas and sources where to get parts. Thanks for the links and advice. but im pretty much looking for anything that i can build inexpensively.

Comment

Originally posted by mynock11
                      WOW thanks everyone i have been to some of those sites. the ones i havent been to are awsome. Im looking for cheaper avenues though im just not budgeted for such large expensise at this time need to find less expensive alternatives.
                      There is a free PC program for playing sounds from your PC on the IOGeek ordering page. The player allows you to play lots of sounds at once and put time delays on others for auto repeat.

This year you can run as many of the programs as you want so you can have an unlimited number of sounds playing all at the same time. This is great for playing thunder sound tracks, wind, etc. its like mixing in real time.

See the links in this thread. This is one really inexepnsive (free) way to add a lot of depth to your haunt.... Definitely worth the time to download it and try it out.

Support is free through the forum too...

Comment

thumbs up on this program.
                        The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by IOGeek
                          Originally posted by mynock11
                          There is a free PC program for playing sounds from your PC on the IOGeek ordering page. The player allows you to play lots of sounds at once and put time delays on others for auto repeat.

This year you can run as many of the programs as you want so you can have an unlimited number of sounds playing all at the same time. This is great for playing thunder sound tracks, wind, etc. its like mixing in real time.

See the links in this thread. This is one really inexepnsive (free) way to add a lot of depth to your haunt.... Definitely worth the time to download it and try it out.

Support is free through the forum too...
                          Awsome thanks i just installed an old comp in my garage so i can view plans and ideas i pick up along the way. Now i have 2 uses for it.

Comment

I have very inexpensive pneumatic components and www.evilusions.com/shop and if you can't find a design I will design it for free and give you detailed blue prints.
                            Brian Warner
                            Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                            Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                            Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Your prices are great . i am looking at the valves but i dont understand the terminology of them or what they actually do for that matter if i can apply them to what i want to do. im looking to activate a pneumatic prop so i need a valve rigt now i use manual thing that fits in my hand and i sqweeze the handle and it sets off the prop . im looking to upgrade by using a valve and either a remote or a motion sensor. help

Comment

Working...
                              X