IronStock attendance....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IronStock attendance....

How many folks here will be able to make this years show?
    Thanks, Jeff
    www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
    www.HauntForum.com
    www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

depends on if i can bring my Dog, if my Dog can come then there will be at least two of us, me and my dog! Hes a good Dog, doesnt bite much, and rarely ever poops in the car. but then if i bring him i suppose I will have to bring my other dog, he is not as nice as the first dog, in fact hes kind of a dicky dog, bites alot and poops even more so, and as long as Im bringing both the dogs I may as well bring the cat, now that cat isnt quite as personable as the dogs and tends to be rather moody around supper time,If I bring all of them then there will be no one at home to watch the fish soooooo i guess ill just leave everyone at home. I guess jot me down for 1 for sure coming to IRONSTOCK!!!!!!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I will be there. Looking forward to staying in plain site of Bodybagging everywhere he goes.

hahaha.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

I am tentavively scheduled to be there. Need to work on a hotel room now. Anyone need a roomate?

Comment

So Barry, is the room cheaper because you do your own housekeeping?
          Never step on that top step of the stepladder when polishing those mirrors on the ceiling. (unless the video cameras are up and running, you know, the ones behind the two-way mirror at the head of the bed.
          Not everyone wants the James Bond Bedroom.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X