Haunt Company Reviews Interviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Company Reviews Interviews?

Sue and I are considering adding an "Interviews" section to our website.. which would be a series of questions asked that you, as vendors, can answer, to build a sort of "Company Profile" where people can learn more about who you are, what you do, and how you have came to do what you are doing now in this industry...

Thoughts are MORE than welcome on this possible idea...

Thanks!

in other words...

You need a spotter to correct for windage before the trigger is pulled.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Uhhhh? Lol I dont get it?

Comment

I , as a vendor, would have no problem with this. I would like any opportunity for potential customers to be able to learn more about what we do and the quality of our work.

As for Jim, most of his posts aren't to get.
        Brian Warner
        Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
        Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
        Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Brian,

I certainly do appreciate your response. Again, Sue and I can not stress this enough. This site is NOT to BASH people. It's to increase exposure to the GOOD companies! The ones that year after year provide quality products, and can take pride in their work!

I will drop you an email later this evening with some of the questions that we are going to catalog!

Thanks again Sir!

-Keegan

Comment

I have mass-emailed everyone involved on the Vendor List, and already interview pages are coming back. If you are a vendor, now is your time to answer some questions about your business, payment policies, etc. Head on over to the Interviews page on my site to download the form and get to filling it out ASAP!

Thanks again for everyone's support!

Comment

"We take the same product to shows that we sell. You can buy right off the show floor. We don't bring in some high priced design artist to do our show pieces and then send you the Mexican or Chinese import product."

This is one of the BEST answers thus far on the new interview form on the site. Honestly!

Who said it? Guess you'll have to read the interviews on the vendor list to find out.

Comment

Working...
              X