St Louis Most Dangerous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Louis Most Dangerous

Well St. Louis made the list for the most dangerous city again. What not a better place for Transworld.?! Police say crime rate has dropped considerably since 2007.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Yeah, don't forget to pack some heat in March...
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...7ac8dc07726067
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Comment

Maybe it's time for TW to move a little further South, like say, DFW area in TEXAS, the weather here is a lot nicer, better airport, more to do, more haunts to visit, etc... Need I say more, move TW out of St Louis or many may stop attending!

Comment

Well all I can say is......

They climbing in your windows snatching your people up! So hide ya wife, hide ya kids and hide ya husbands too cause they raping errrr body up in St. Louis LOL! Shane and it's why not have fun!

Oh and for those attending the Insane Shane TransWorld Kick Off Party None other than Huntsville Alabama's own Antione Dobson will be attending the party!!! YOU READ IT FIRST HERE!!! I was gonna announce it later but this is the best time!

sigpic

Comment

LOL! That was good Shane!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

I live in the Memphis area. St. Louis is a vacation as far as most dangerous...
            sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

I don't know how much stock I would put into this. I mean it has Flint as 4th. I live like 15 minutes from Flint and it isn't really that bad. It still sucks as a city but whatever.
              Jared Layman

Comment

I agree Dallas would be better. Better weather and more haunts for sure. Look at all the accommodations recently added for the cowboys and the superbowl . St Louis is in my opinion dangerous. last yr I was out walking (yeah by myself) down by the bar district by the river when a guy tried to jump me. You gotta understand I'm no easy mark 6ft 7 300lbs ex semi pro wrestler. I was amazed the guy wouldn't leave me alone and kept trying to get into my space until I reached into my coat an said I had a knife and would gut him like a fish . There were some nice people but also some crazies . I was amused and joking about it later but wondered what if I had not been me and some one else it would have been bad.I thought id seen it all
                I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Hey Shane, you thinking about having your party again?? If yes, what day?
                  www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I think this is exaggerated! I dont see how St. Louis could be worse than New York, Detroit, or even Chicago. We walked all over the city while we were there. Only ran into one guy once asking for money. He was a bit pushey claimed it was for some christian organization ect. Later we saw him buying booze in the liquor store. And was asked by someguy if we wanted to buy a stereo at a red light. LOL! That was a first. Said his boss gave it to him brand new in the box. One hell of a boss huh.
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

Ron

Yes I am hosting a party again. I will give info in a few weeks but a bigger room has been booked and paid for. Shane and it's more to come! Shane this time!
                      sigpic

Comment

Get a real celebrity?

Are you joking you're bringing that clown in? What's he have to do with the haunt industry he brings nothing to the table.... How is this guy now even considered a celebrity these days anyway, really reflects poorly on our society? It should take more than a gay dude from the projects crying on youtube to generate so much attention... His rant is now a song on itunes....shaking my head in disgust...

Hey Shane, you should go after some Horror guys like Romero, Zombie, Englund, Hodder, etc...

DA

Comment

A couple of years ago Over-the-Rhine in Cincinnati was ranked the most dangerous place in America, but East Saint Louis makes Over The Rhine look like a walk in the park. Last year I accidentally drove down East Saint Louis and it's the most God forsaken place I've ever been to. I was worried if I would come out alive in one piece. So, if they are considering East Saint Louis part of Missouri, then I would have to agree with Saint Louis being the most dangerous city in America. But East Saint Louis is in Illinois technically.

Spooky Wishes
                          Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

I believe I have actually seen a few of of those places. Late one night got lost. I didnt stop. Looks like a great backdrop for a zombie movie doesnt it.
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

Convention area seemed safe and clean to me plus hotels were across the street for those scared of walking in strange town. There were several nice bars/restaurants & other business within few blocks that appeared UN daunted with local problems. On another trip to surrounding area couple years a go there were found dozens of historic similar business striving. Yes, I suppose if one doesn’t own a GPS, coherent enough to listen to directions or plain misses crossing largest river in North America into hell on earth they would be better off staying at home less going any where for a convention.

Comment

Working...
                              X