Hauntcon 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntcon 2011

Who all is going and when are you getting there?
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

I'll be there!

We are touring 2 events on Thursday, Friday and Sunday nights and about 6 attractions on the preshow tour. You can go to www.HAuNTcon.com for details as we lock everything in. We still have room for speakers and vendors. Contact me driectly if you have any questions!

Leonard
    HAuNTcon@gmail.com

Comment

I just finished up my power ponit for you today and I have to get everything together before I send it to you. I hope to do a class on makeup. But Im ready and 4 of us have already booked a room. I cant wait.
      BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
      www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Well, once the website is updated I will make plans to attend.
        Brian Warner
        Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
        Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
        Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Updates?

What updates are you looking for? The education is an on going process and not finalized until right before the show. As is the vendor list. The Tours are filling in now. Haunted Hotel and maybe another haunt on Thursday, Fear Fair and Industrial Nightmare on Friday night and one or two haunts on Sunday.

The preshow tour looks like we will have about 6 haunts on it as well. So it will be a full weekend.

I hope you will join us!

Comment

I seen the website has the fri night haunt ticket but I dont see how to get the pre show tour tickets.
            BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
            www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Preshow Tour

We are still locking down the locations and making sure all of them are the level of quality that they should be for the tour.

I am waiting on contracts from 3 haunts, as soon as I get those I can set the price and schedule and put them up for sale.

Leonard

Comment

Time to bring Hauntcon to Mid-West.

Isnt it about time you brought Hauntcon to the Mid-West? Or even Chicago. What are you waiting on or affraid of? Transworld has completely moved to St. Louis. And not to mention there are decent haunts in the Branson Missouri area. There are other haunts Im sure that would be willing to open for you as well. Quit making excuses like you did to me at Transworld in 2006 when I talked to you at your booth. You said haunts wouldnt open for you. Wake up and open your eyes and bring Hauntcon to the midwest. There are many haunts that would be willing to open and accept your trade show.
                Thanks,
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

HAuNTcon in the Midwest

HAuNTcon's dates and location are chosen for what is best for HAuNTcon. We have been in Texas twice, Denver and Milwaukee which I think is Midwest. As for Chicago, no one know where Transworld will be in the future. I am sure they long for the old days in Chicago. They put the Haunt and Halloween shows back together next year, which is a mistake in my opinion. They are based out of Chicago. So I think it is only a matter of time before the whole thing will be back in Chicago.

Every HAuNTcon I risk tens of thousands of dollars when I choose a location. It is not a decision I make lightly!

Besides, there are still lots of other cities with great haunted houses that we have not toured yet! Sorry! If you want to attend HAuNTcon, you will just have to travel!

Leonard

Comment

Leonard any updates this month.
                    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                    www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Hauntworld in attendance again for 2011!

I'll be there...looking forward to it!!!
                      Patti
                      Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
                      www.HauntWorld.com
                      www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
                      www.FindHauntedHouses.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
                      It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

cant wait to meet you.
                        BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                        www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Hauntcon has up the tickets for this year
                          BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                          www.horrorfields.com

Comment

PreShow Haunt Tour (April 27-28, 2011)- Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime road trip to visit TEN different haunts including: Waverly Hills Sanatorium, Wicked World Nightmare Haunted House, Screampark’s Castle Of Fear, The Abyss and Insanity, St Rita Haunted House, The Dent Schoolhouse, Necropolis, Dark Terrors, PLUS a couple of surprises. All-inclusive price includes: bus, hotel, food and entry to all events. Special Pricing available for Doubles, Triples and Quad groups.

Thursday Night Tours (April 28, 2011)- Experience TWO amazing haunts for one low price as we tour the Haunted Hotel and Culbertson Mansion. Buses leave at 6:30pm- PreShow tourers will be back in time for the Thursday event. VIP and General Admission tickets are available.

Sunday Night Tour (May 1, 2011)- Join us for a tour and social at PsychoMania: Theater of Terror. General Admission and VIP tickets are available and include event admission, beverages and snacks. Buses leave at 6:30pm from the Crowne Plaza.
                            BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                            www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Working...
                            X