Insane Shane TransWorld Kick Off Party 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dilemma

Ok I bought tickets for the party and now my wife's boss is making her work so she not gonna make it. So I have an extra ticket now, what to do?

thanks
    Andrew

Comment

• Still time

Tickets are still selling looks like this is where EVERYONE! is going to be WOW the sales are insane! Looking forward to seeing all my friends! Shane and it's very soon! Shane!!!

http://www.insaneshaneparty.com
      sigpic

Comment

• Win This at the Party

Attend Shane's Party ad win this $ 500.00 Check for free merchandise from Edge Designs!BIG CHECK.jpg
        Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

• Matt!

Dude I am so gonna win that! Shane and it's now watch me win and they say I cheated! Shane
          sigpic

Comment

• Shane...still owe you big time

Hey Shane...I will always remember last year. It was the first time that I had brought Deborah to an Event / Party. I knew her favorite slow song and thanks to you I slippeed a cd of The Righteous Bros "Unchained Melody" to the DJ. So we are just standing there and I see him give me the nod. Mind you, we had up to this point never had a slow dance together let alone one in public in front of all my bros. I take the drink from her hand and set it down. She looks at me like "what are you doing" just as the opening notes kicked in. Home run. She held on to me soooo tight...it was like she was at some 8th grade dance and some guy asked her to dance for the first time. It was just awsome. Thanks Shane...I'd try it again if I thought I could get away with it Rich Hanf

Comment

• Rich

Go for it man! And to anyone reading this if it helps me get laid I will play anything you like! Shane and it's role play included! Shane
              sigpic

Comment

• No way Shane! I'm going to win that!!!!!! Just watch! Wow I am really getting excited. Only days away from fun!

Sue
                http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

• I would indian leg wrestle someone for that! LOL!
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

• Damon, Game on, I will referee.
                    Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

• Damon, it's on like Donkey Kong, biatch!!

Matt, how bout I slip you some money ahead of time. I need to win that!!
                      Brad Bowen
                      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• One week from today!

over 300 tickets sold! Don't sit in the bar alone come join us! Shane and it's the count down is on! Shane

http://www.insaneshaneparty.com
                        sigpic

Comment

• Wow! Congrats Shane and Sue! Its gonna be a blast.
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

• Damon thanks!!! Also we wanted to let everyone know the costume contest will start at 11:00PM The cut off to register will be 10:00PM . You can register at the party. The drawing for the door prizes will begin at 9:00PM Remember you do not have to be present to win, however we do want pictures of every winner with his/her prize so that we may post that on the website. We want to thank everyone again for such a wonderful response and to the vendors for their awesome generosity. There is still time to get your tickets! This will be a party not to miss!!! See everyone there!

Sue
                            http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

• Sue, does buying a ticket to the party automatically put us in the drawing for the door prizes, or do we need to stop by to check-in before we leave for the tour BTS tour at Larry's places? I would hate to miss out on any drawings if we don't make it back to the hotel before 9.

Jim
                              Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
                              Haunt 2013, LLC
                              and
                              The House of Boo
                              Dallas, TX
                              www.haunt2013.com
                              www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

• Jim

Yes you need to check in and get your numbered ticket. We will start give aways at 9. Shane and it's go get ya ticket! Shane
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X