update on transworld and presale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update on transworld and presale

Ok so, the guys and i who run the shop are employed through the Valley of fear and the original haunted hayride. the owner of our attraction also owns the grave yard prop shop. he has graciously let us branch off to bring you our costumes under the name HAUNT-TACTICS. we have paid our way to the show and bought materials with our own money. HOPEFULLY! with a successful transworld we will be able to buy the propshop and run as our own seperate entity, but still run the attraction we love as well.(loyaly is paramount). i just wanted to give a heads up so there is no confusion. we will have some grave yard prop shop stuff too.

Ok now we will have suits done and ready for presale by next week. i will post pictures of the completed suits as well as some the sculpts and progress on other stuff as well. DONT WORRY the pre sale is only to try and get some cash flow in befor TW, but more importantly get some of our product out there to get some feed back. cash and carry is what were all about come show time.

LASTLY we may be looking for some volunteer models to wear our suits for us to show off at transworld. with only 3 of us working the booth noone can dress up! hopfully this peaks your interest.
    Tim McCall

Good luck Tim. Your enthusiasm is refreshing. I'm excited to see what you guys come up with.

Wayne

Comment

It is always good to see new vendors trying new things! I look forward to seeing you and Stan at Transworld and then here in Columbus in June!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you there. I will be joining you on the tradeshow floor so cannot wait to hit up the new vendors.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
        http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
        "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
        http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

i look forward to meeting all of you. Also for a very limited time we will be offering a dwn payment now and pickup and pat the resr at transworld. get um while theyre hott.
          Tim McCall

Comment

lets try that in english this time. so we are offering for a very limited time, a down payment now on your costume and pick up and pay the rest at TW. we will keep the limit of presale down so we can make sure everyone who orders befor transworld gets what they pay for and what they were promised. so please contact me and we will get the ball rolling. there will be no bitting off more than we can chew.
            Tim McCall

Comment

I am interested in getting one of the clown masks early to get a look. Let me know when the are ready.
              Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

will doo. we should have a few done up in a few weeks
                Tim McCall

Comment

Working...
                X